Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Maryland vs Indiana

Anyone have any insight on this game? I want to hammer Maryland

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Basically depends on how Indiana shoots from 3. Personally I have been fading Indiana. Thomas Bryant acts like a little kid. Cries on every play and is a huge liability.

Md has won some for me including the last game. They are weird at home though. Seem to get leads early and collapse at the end there.

Tough game to gauge. Gun to head I would think Indiana pulls this out. Only because they are due for a good win.

RavensFan2k3

I also like Kansas State

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Basically depends on how Indiana shoots from 3. Personally I have been fading Indiana. Thomas Bryant acts like a little kid. Cries on every play and is a huge liability.

Md has won some for me including the last game. They are weird at home though. Seem to get leads early and collapse at the end there.

Tough game to gauge. Gun to head I would think Indiana pulls this out. Only because they are due for a good win.
    Thanks for the response

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Yea, I want to pound MD also!! Last home game for the TERPS they lost to NEB. ,who went on a 13-0 run to end the game.It would be rare for MD to loose B2B home conf. games! What bothers me is the the Terps are coming around and showing some good team chemistry, while everyone is asking....what is wrong with the Hoosiers.......and Indy -2 @ MD??.......................Ireally hope Terps win....but can not back them with $,in this game.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I'm an IU grad and I can barely watch this team. They lose their guy on defense and turn it over like 20% of the time on offense. There really aren't too many teams with a better starting 5 then James Blackmon III, Rob Johnson, Thomas Bryant, OG, and Newkirk or Morgan. They can light it up from 3 (15 vs Kansas) and they outrebound their opponents but Crean is a shitty coach that can't teach smart basketball. My God....they had to go to zone just to try and slow down Nebraska! Neb isn't scoring 87 on anyone else?

Bottom line....too unpredictable and can outscore about anyone but their D is horrible. They're 3-0 Over in the Big Ten and thats my play tonite....Over 147.5

Someone wins about 78-74 tonite