Reed Harris
    Reed Harris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonzaga over Memphis

Anyone else like Gonzaga + the points. I think they beat Memphis straight up.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i love watching this zaga team.....and ill never forget their cover earlier in the year at illinois...memphis is a tough place to play...but this team is road tested.....i love bouldin...love harris and gray....and sacre is a smooth 7 footer.....i just hope gray doesnt have a bad shooting day...if he does...they are probably in trouble....a bit worried they travel too much...but i like this team and will most likely play them

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

ranked team vs non ranked getting 5? gonzaga plays to the level of their competition so getting points is good. i just they are overrated and memphis is underrated. memphis needs this game much more, zaga likely in the dance either way. memphis or nothing.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems too easy, probably is. Zags have played well on the road, but the concern has to be their road defense which has been shaky at best. Teams with talent have scored on them plenty away from "The Kennel" this season which is why I'd rather take the over in this game than a side. Memphis could also use a quote unquote signature win to really get themselves solid in the NCAAs eyes, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them win this and cover. Over 144 is still the most solid thing in this game I believe.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

gonza has fuked me over all season whether it be not covering when they should or vice versa. i hate the fukers. cannot be trusted to do what you expect best sums it up. getting 5 is tempting particularly coming off their mid week romp. that said the line smells a bit. no play for me