Knockonwood
    Knockonwood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

Man fell asleep for a couple of hours after all night of playing poker............Will try and have everything posted by 3:00........I don't know if I'm betting the NFL but will try and get actually book numbers from a NY book if I can.................

Hoops!!!

32-31!!!
    $100 player betting $100 per * played would be plus $50!!!

All 3*!!!

VMI Over 186!!! ( You have to just bet these high numbers every game, that' it)

2* B.G. plus 4!!!
    1* Penn St. plus 5-!!!
    1* VMI plus 5-!!!

Wishing Everyone the Very Best today Knock!

Knockonwood

BC Thanks Bro

Man we have a whiteout here in Raleigh which is very rare for us so I'm enjoying................Laughable to most I'm sure from up North and places but rare here..............I love the peacefulness of it and have 4 wheel drive so I may even get out here in the country and ride around for a while.............Anyway it's more of a treat for us and not really a total white out but you can see the yard or the road..............Also great sports day for this so I'm kicking back today

Added plays up till 4:00 and will have all posted by then I feel anyway!!!

3* Ind. St. plus 4-!!!

All 2*!!!

Buff. plus 8!!!
    Clem. plus 4-!!!
    Miss. St. plus 2-!!!
    S.D. plus 4!!!

1* O Roberts minus 1!!!

You know the beauty of someone posting every day...........You can choose to Follow, Fade, or just get an opinion..........It's not easy for people to post they're plays but I've done it since 2003 so the jinx factor doesn't bother me..................I've always played a lot of plays and I believe that's the only way to play and no one else will say that.............I've done my whole life and would feel naked if I only posted a couple of plays.............

See, I think it's hard to go 3-0 and what you have to do really to make any money............I shoot for 3 out of 5 and leave my self room for losers because trust me, you will have losers..............The juice has never bother me and one reason for 1* plays. it's kind of my juice money to pay out which is hard to explain..............I'm a 80% dog player as well, which is something I very strongly believe in....................

The only reason I started posting is because I had a Good Friend lose over $50,000 one hear back around 1987.............He was betting up to $5000 a game and using Chip Chrim. (not sure of last name).........I would go to his house and show him who I was playing, he would call his service and be on the other side of every game............He loss over $50,000 before I convince him to just play with me.................Tis boy has followed me ever game ever since till this day.................

Anyway, in 2003 he called me in his office and showed me a sports site and said I should start posting my plays there........At first I thought it was crazy but then I got to thinking, well I knew I could do better than a guy he was paying big money to...........This boy loss everything, his Wife, which he was playboy so no surprise there...........His home, his nice mountain home and I have timeshare today he sold me for $500 that was going for over $12,000 at the time because I knew a guy who had just bought one at the same place and not as nice as his......................I still have that timeshare today but ready to unload if anyone knows how..........I think I can go to Dave Ramsey's site which I would recommend to everyone and I mean everyone check out....................... Anyway, I started posting and the rest is history..........He has followed me longer than anyone I know..................I've always kept a 100% Honest record and no one can prove me wrong.....................The ONLY thing I've ever done wrong with my record was recently............I was down going into the new year but my book was paid up and I started a new record here because it's a mental thing for me as far a s thing and being Positive...................Other than that, my record has been 100% correct and will pay anyone a $1000 if they can prove other wise and my record has been posted since 2003.......................

I say all this because someone spoke negative about me in another thread and I'll back anything I ever say and I mean what I ever say...................I post to help people because I have a shot of beating the book way more than the average person............Do you know 98.2% of people lose at sports betting, 98.2%.......................I sound cocky sometimes and it rubs people wrong but I speak in what I believe and it rubs a lot of people wrong.............I will put my record up against anyone who has posted and kept a record for the past few years though................I've just come off my worst year but my Wife had cancer and she's doing great now and I had health issues and I'm getting better each day...........I have a problem with my back but going to the Dr. Monday and getting ready to get that taken care of..............................Anyway, I'm always here to help anyone in anyway I can..........I do hate seeing people lose their money and why I try and always give my very best to try and help people not lose their hard earned money...................

You know what I tell people, don't bet but for those I know that do...........I'll tell them in a heart beat if they can't beat the book, well follow me of fad which ever you choose..............I've beat the book more than he's beat me over 40 years and If I can't beat the book, I will give up sports betting in a heart beat......................

Sorry for all the talking but sometimes like to let people know kind of where I come from, plus................I'm on Percocet's today and it makes me run my mouth I take one day a week and take pain medicine all day and today is my day............I always wish Everyone the Best, Knock!

Knockonwood

Added Plays and done I think!!!

All 3*!!!

Hofstra plus 6-!!!
    San Jose plus 3-!!!
    UTEP plus 2!!!
    IUPUI plus 2!!!
    ODU plus 3!!! (minus 115)

All 2*!!!

ManHat. plus 2!!!
    E. Ill. plus 4!!!
    Poly plus 6-!!!
    Char. Over 185!!!
    ODU Under 121!!!

Book numbers!!!

Oak. $456!!!
    Hou. $4990!!!

Det. $1918!!!
    Sea. $1179!!!

I'm not playing NFL anymore but wanted to pass this info to anyone interested..................Have a Good night Knock!