DC SeanTaylor21
    DC SeanTaylor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Maryland -13 You Say? 0.o

Maryland was ranked pretty high to start the season but looked to be a bit overrated. I have never even heard of Saint Peters before so its a bit difficult for me to not have a little bias. MD has been coming together but alot of their games are won by thin margins. Looking at Saint Peters away record and them only scoring 41 points in their own 2 away games makes me believe they can only play comfortably at home. What do you guys think?

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I bet Maryland, and don't like using the terms Overrated and Underrated, to me it just makes for more confusion. Lots of sites out there to help check out stats. No guarantees on winning.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Garbage time cover here it comes

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Yes, here it comes. Anyway, I have to get to work. Don't have the time to sit here today and bet.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

penetrate, knew I should have played 1H.

BaronVonSlick
    BaronVonSlick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1016

how in the wide world of fuk does Maryland lose a lead like that. To St. Fuckin Peters?????

DC SeanTaylor21
    DC SeanTaylor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Yeah MD threw their lead away. They were really lazy defensibly as well as just shooting up shots in the 2nd half vs getting in the paint. Sad they blew the cover :/ Sickening

RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonSlick View Post
    how in the wide world of fuk does Maryland lose a lead like that. To St. Fuckin Peters?????
    Some players leave their razors at home and like to shave during the final 5 minutes of the game.