RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Site was down... Who did you play Thurs??

Man that sucked, all those college games yesterday and the site was down... Was bummed that I couldn't tail anyone, but still made a few of my own plays, as I usually do, and almost finished the night PERFECT!!

I played:

Went BIG on VA Tech -3.5 (Hit by .5)
    Took the OVER 187.5 in the Clev/Miami (Hit by .5)
    Took Zona +10
    Took ND -3
    Took UCLA -4.5 (missed it by .5)

Put ND, Zona, and VA Tech in a Parley, and HIT!!!

I ended the night +2.5 units

Don't know what to think for tonights Ivy, MAAC, Big Sky and A-Sun, Etc... Might stay away... Time to do homework for a snowed in Saturday capping college BBALL ALLLLLL DAY getting drunk!!!

scottdills
    These pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
    scottdills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably won't make any plays tonight.. would rather do my homework for all the Saturday games. On a side note, I took Purdue -12.5 and Georgia Tech +11.5 last night Hoping tomorrow will turn things around for me...

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Quote Originally Posted by scottdills View Post
    Probably won't make any plays tonight.. would rather do my homework for all the Saturday games. On a side note, I took Purdue -12.5 and Georgia Tech +11.5 last night Hoping tomorrow will turn things around for me...

Yea Ind has been playing most Big 10 games close, and they were at home... I stayed away.

That was a redemption game for Duke last night and Singler went off in the 2nd half, the line looked so lop-sided when you considered the last time they played, but I wasn't that surprised when I saw that Duke covered...

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I thought I was out of the game, but forgot that I got a cover with Virginia vs NC State on Wednesday. Well I'm done now, as yesterday I split up $144 three ways, and got destroyed.
    No money offshore now, as I took a payout a few week or so ago. Will be a spectator until possibly March.

I had Florida +1.5 1st half. They were down 1, and Bama hit a 3 at the buzzer. LOSER
    I had Cincy/ND Over 68 1st Half. They were at 58 with about 4 and change to go, only to score 67. LOSER
    I had Santa Clara +11.5 2nd Half. They lost by 12, with St. Marys getting fouled up 10, with 4 secs to go. LOSER

I'm not cut out guys, I don't have the intangibles of getting a break now and again.