2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Metro Atlantic Conf. Fri

glad to see we are back up and running today...missed every1 yesterday, dont worry you didnt miss much from me as i split the board actually losing a little as i tried a rating system(quite unsuccessfully i might add)....so lets bang this nice little card out and make some money today.....today's card has metro atlantic taking center stage which is cool with me as we have been money in this conference up until this point anyway......

Iona +8.....gonna be a lot of love for Siena around here and quite frankly deservedly so they are a very good team that has been the class of this conf for quite some time...All that said Iona is certainly the up and comers a team that seems to play hard every game and brings a excellent defense to the table....overall teams have fared well on the road in this conf and Iona is no exception....Iona is very hot and this is a huge game for there stature in the metro, do they get the win? im not willing to go that far although i certainly think it is a possibility...Siena kills teams by dictating pace but i feel Iona will not be baited into this and will try and control tempo...at the end of the day im looking for a game where neither team gets out of the 60's and will happily take the points in what i see to be a inflated number

Loyola Md +5.....i like this play but i am still currently waiting for the playing status of Winbush for Loyola....Loyola has went on the road against all the heavyweights and have fared well, losing to none of the top teams by more than 6....if Winbush is a go it just adds to the already nice inside advantage Loyola will enjoy in this 1....these teams just had a battle in Loyola the other week and the way these teams compete on the road i dont see anything different in this 1....

Canisius +8.5....feels to me that Nia still getting respect on name here i mean should they be favored? sure, but 8.5...Nia depends on there outside shooting way to much for a team that does not shoot a very high clip from beyond the arc...Canisius will show a lot of zone and dare Nia to take that shot and based off there track record i would say they are more than willing to go that route....if Nia shoots lights out this could good out of hand but i cant find anything that would lead me to believe this is going to happen.....

Fairfield -5.5....gotta have at least 1 favorite right? and may as well be the fav where the dog is being backed by the majority...be interested to see what happens with the line from now until tip at this point lets just call it a lean...

i am not betting any of these as of yet, as i feel waiting could give us another half point or more....Iona is the only game i am 100% on at this point with the rest being strong leans....just wanted to get this up and hear every1s thoughts on these....Teams in this conf have preformed respectably on the road so i see a few games here where home court may be getting a little more credit than it deserves.....look forward to hearing any thoughts, comments, questions on these or any other games on the board....gl to every1 tonight
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-05-10 at 04:55 AM.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

BOL today bank! I didnt have bad day myself...

2daBank

busterfly it killed me not having the forum as i had 7 damn games and lately the way i trim the card down is i go with the games the forum hates the most w/o that crutch i couldnt decide what games to take off

Busterflywheel

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    busterfly it killed me not having the forum as i had 7 damn games and lately the way i trim the card down is i go with the games the forum hates the most w/o that crutch i couldnt decide what games to take off
    And I would go 3-0 the night the forum went to shit..N.D, LSU and Santa Clara ended up cashing and Im hoping I've broke out of this .500 daily rut Ive been in the week..Small card tonight, rock & rollin card tomorrow..

What farm were you on? In TCCJ?

2daBank

Parchment mississippi just for like month and a half most of my time was spent at a satellite/work camp

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like the Iona and Loyola plays.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck today Banker!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    I really like the Iona and Loyola plays.

certainly my favorite 2 at the moment shortstop.....gl to you as well

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

had a bit of business to attend earlier in the week and then the sytem was obviously down yesterday. i went 4-0 yesterday, that's right you read it right my best result in an age. Going to tail you like a rabbid dog tomorrow 2da. Got a good feelin about the card and your leans/plays.

Busterflywheel

Parchment mississippi just for like month and a half most of my time was spent at a satellite/work camp
    BOL bank... Just curious... the big winners are coming out just like you said they would..lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    had a bit of business to attend earlier in the week and then the sytem was obviously down yesterday. i went 4-0 yesterday, that's right you read it right my best result in an age. Going to tail you like a rabbid dog tomorrow 2da. Got a good feelin about the card and your leans/plays.

lol...i had a feeling every1 was perfect yesterday!!!! joking, but do expect a few clowns i know cant pick there damn nose to pop up claiming a great day yesterday...hell wish i could say the same i went 3-3-1 to many damn games but couldnt narrow down for some reason and also been tinkering with a rating system which really blew as i missed my 2nd biggest play and pushed my biggest...not sure im tail materiel right now my friend really came back down to earth the last 3 days going a combined 7-6-3 the last 3 days 3 fukin pushes in 3 days

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    BOL bank... Just curious... the big winners are coming out just like you said they would..lol

what can i say i got me a knack for predicting shit

PAPSMEAR

lol...i had a feeling every1 was perfect yesterday!!!! joking, but do expect a few clowns i know cant pick there damn nose to pop up claiming a great day yesterday...hell wish i could say the same i went 3-3-1 to many damn games but couldnt narrow down for some reason and also been tinkering with a rating system which really blew as i missed my 2nd biggest play and pushed my biggest...not sure im tail materiel right now my friend really came back down to earth the last 3 days going a combined 7-6-3 the last 3 days 3 fukin pushes in 3 days
    the bright side is that pushes are better than losses

I took Ark State, Cleve State, San Fran and Santa Clara for the 4-0 day. You know me well enough by now 2da that I don't lie or bullshit about results. I'll admit to a 4-0 day as easy as I will admit to a 0-4 day. It was good to recoup some of the losses of late.

2daBank

ya im not talking about you my friend....just got a feeling we gonna hear a lot about folks sweeping the board....how you get a win with ARK st? i had Ark Lr -2 that was my push

2daBank

SF was a real good bet, not sure why i passed on that 1

PAPSMEAR

BTW apart from tailin your good self Im goin to take portland state at -3 against sac state. Their road record is not too flash but they own sac state of late and gave them a towling last month winning by 28. Can't see that sac states home court advantage (only won 6 from their last 25) will turn that type of deficit around for them. Very confident about this play. Any thoughts?

PAPSMEAR

ya im not talking about you my friend....just got a feeling we gonna hear a lot about folks sweeping the board....how you get a win with ARK st? i had Ark Lr -2 that was my push
    got +2.5

PAPSMEAR

SF was a real good bet, not sure why i passed on that 1
    steamrolled Gonza and then got 8.5 start in an even contest on paper. a real solid road dog IMO

2daBank

as you said por st on the road hasnt been pretty, sac st has played better lately which isnt saying much....game just got a bad feel to it for me every1 gonna be on port st and that normally not the side i like to take....may look at it a little more and certainly wouldnt blame you for playing por st as there no way im backing sac st....gl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    got +2.5

you got lucky and i feel shafted even though it took huge comeback for for Ark lr to win by 2....i just feel it was the right side...guess when my biggest bet of the day is -2 i should probably just ml...lesson learned

PAPSMEAR

i thought Ark lr were VERY lucky to get a backdoor win. i would have been gutted if i didn't cover in that game after ark st were in control for almost the entire game

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

Agree on Iona. Their defense is stout and will keep the game close.

Can't say I had a great day. went 1-2. Let's pick it up today.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Day 2daBank missed u guys yesterday went 2-1. Probably could have used your advice on a few but thats they way it goes. I am not on any of your early leans but may consider them now. I am opp. on St. Peters but just a lean. I bet bookiekiller had a 5000 winner yesterday when we were down. Just kidding, BOL today sir and look forward to working together as always to make some money. Thanks Again Big Dave I do however agree with you on Loyola MD. and how competitive they have been on the road this year.
    Last edited by Big Dave's Picks; 02-05-10 at 08:08 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    Good Day 2daBank missed u guys yesterday went 2-1. Probably could have used your advice on a few but thats they way it goes. I am not on any of your early leans but may consider them now. I am opp. on St. Peters but just a lean. I bet bookiekiller had a 5000 winner yesterday when we were down. Just kidding, BOL today sir and look forward to working together as always to make some money. Thanks Again Big Dave

mourning dave....i can certainly understand why you would like st peters, they play great d and are competitive against the better teams....hell i had them against siena and they were within 4 that whole game before blowing the cover at the end...im probably least strong about this game it just kinda feels like every1 is gonna be on st peters forgetting fairfield is a good team....if the line stays at 5.5 or goes up to 6 i just feel like fairfield is the play....gl with your card tonight

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Iona +8 is good to me.

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

somehow yesterday i hit this parlay

Florida ML (won by 1)
    VTech (-3.5) Won by 4
    Gonzaga ML easy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

2daBank

sad but tru....3-3-1 no damn well that if i was on here would have trimmed and it would been a lot better than big ass split paying juice

jimmyp580
    jimmyp580's Avatar Become A Pro!

2daBank .... Good luck to you ... I like your Metro picks. You always do a good job.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp580 View Post
    2daBank .... Good luck to you ... I like your Metro picks. You always do a good job.

thanks for the kind words....gl to you as well

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

looks good

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Bank I really like that Iona pick. My only other lean right now in college though is that Sacramento State +4. That line is really weird. It seems to good to be true to take Portland State and You and I both know that when it is too good to be true usually it is in betting. Good luck today.

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

LOL - well call me BOZO, I can however pick my nose. I also was lucky yesterday. 3-1. Played Duke, Indiana, Va Tech and Tenessee. I think Tenn is the worst top 20 team I've ever seen. No discipline at all. Haven't even begun to look at todays games but this is a great place to start. Might take it very easy and look forward to tomorrow. Good Luck to all this evening

Thenation781
    Thenation781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

Anyone Like webber +4..It looks like stronget lean of the day for me..They have covered the last 10 meetings, and have won 6 in a row in this series

12 Last