DaTruth10
    DaTruth10's Avatar Become A Pro!

2dabank I love the first three games but i think im gonna hold off on the last one.......fairfield just hasn't played real good at home(ATS) this year and that sorda scares me when the line is below 7 with the better team at home

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

had kent state and santa barbara and loyola chicago last night it was nice to win without you last night hahaa 3-0 http://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=749717

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting Iona at +9 is real nice

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Hey buddy, I just can't get behind fairfield with them being 0-7 at home ats and 1-6 against teams with a winning record. plus it went to 6 now. they may be due though but i don't want to count on that

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ok guys this is what i played.....

Iona +9

Fairfield -6

Loyola md +6 (bought hook)

something about the canisius game is bothering me and i have yet to pull the trigger, just got bad feeling Nia garbage asses shoots well from 3 tonight.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Hey buddy, I just can't get behind fairfield with them being 0-7 at home ats and 1-6 against teams with a winning record. plus it went to 6 now. they may be due though but i don't want to count on that
    0-7 at home ats the majority is on st peters and the line goes up sounds like my kind of play...gl tonight my friend

southpaw74

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    0-7 at home ats the majority is on st peters and the line goes up sounds like my kind of play...gl tonight my friend
    That is a good recipe for the cover Bank...thanks for the rational insight buddy! I have only officially booked cornell, hawks, and rockets thus far. I'll have to re-look and maybe go no play?

southpaw74

why do i like every dog in college today? they can't all come in. maybe it's just cornell and fairfield and the rest go to dogtown??

Thenation781
    Thenation781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

Iona +9

Fairfield -6

something about the canisius game is bothering me and i have yet to pull the trigger, just got bad feeling Nia garbage asses shoots well from 3 tonight.....
    I got burned last time in this game..I took nia..NO play for me..NIA is garbage al they do is shoot desperation 3's,but then again if they get hot it will be a blow out

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    That is a good recipe for the cover Bank...thanks for the rational insight buddy! I have only officially booked cornell, hawks, and rockets thus far. I'll have to re-look and maybe go no play?
    im liking the Hawks tonight as well....far as Fairfied/st peters dont get me wrong st.peters is a very tough team that plays good defense and could win this game...Just feel like Fairfield uses there size and gets it done...gl tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Thenation781 View Post
    I got burned last time in this game..I took nia..NO play for me..NIA is garbage al they do is shoot desperation 3's,but then again if they get hot it will be a blow out

ya ive been doing well fading NIA just worried bout the 3's dropping.....

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I know nothing of this conference at all and you seem to know a lot so I have a question. What is your opinion on Marist +14.5 at Manhattan. I know Marist is terrible and Manhattan is too. Marist beat them at home earlier in the year. Also I have noticed it seems Marist plays better away. Any thoughts?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ukbsktbll View Post
    I know nothing of this conference at all and you seem to know a lot so I have a question. What is your opinion on Marist +14.5 at Manhattan. I know Marist is terrible and Manhattan is too. Marist beat them at home earlier in the year. Also I have noticed it seems Marist plays better away. Any thoughts?

tough game for me brother as you said neither is very good and in those spot normally id say take the points...problem is Marist loan win of the season came at Man hands if that is not a revenge spot for a team going nowhere im not sure what is......wish i could help i just really had no interest in this 1....gl whatever you decide

DaTruth10
    DaTruth10's Avatar Become A Pro!

To be honest with ya buddy the line movement is the one reason i might go ahead and take them because i think vegas knows something about this game

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

5-0 lat night bank. That's no b.s. either my friend. Still have 2 tennis picks pending.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DaTruth10 View Post
    To be honest with ya buddy the line movement is the one reason i might go ahead and take them because i think vegas knows something about this game

i hope they know Fairfield is going to dominate down low and get to the line a ton and that st peters is gonna have problems scoring....sounds good anyway

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Iona +9

Fairfield -6

With you on Iona bud. Couldn't get a good handle on the other two games you have. Canisius and Niagara both screwed me over lately so staying away from that game. BoL on your card tonight bud.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Bank you chose some games that are right on the lines. Iona line is Siena -9, Kenpom says Siena -6, but I got it around Siena -10 or -11. Fairfield line is Fairfield -5 (you took it -6), Kenpom says Fairfield -4 and I got it at about Fairfield -3. Rider line is Rider -5, -5.5, Kenpom says Rider -4, I got it at -6 or -7. These lines are so damn close. Maybe too close for me.

southpaw74

fairfield dropping late! now it's at -4.5. it was -6 a few hours ago. i haven't pulled a trigger yet though

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

iona down by 10 at the break. here's a clue as to why. ioan 0-8 from 3 point range whereas Siena are 5-10. Let's hope they can get their shit together with their long ball range in the second half.

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Late money came in on Fairfield it seems. Went all the way up to -5.5 after you saw it at -4.5 Southpaw. Looks to be on the right side w/ Fairfield.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

yes 2daBank were did you get Fairfield -6 I played St Pete and only saw the 5 would of really liked the 6 but its a small play anyway as i really did not like any games tonite gonna wait for the weekend and then still only gona probly play a few each day unless something really pops out then i might just step it up it seeing that I have had a couple of nice weeks. By the way I'm starting to get some points and was woundering whats the best way to use them any advice would apreciate any help you could give me You could e-mail if you have time Thanks and good luck.

PAPSMEAR

i can't believe that of your 3 picks today i play iona and these shitbags haven't turned up at all and your other 2 plays look like cashing. am i a fukin death ride mock or what. sorry 2da

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    i can't believe that of your 3 picks today i play iona and these shitbags haven't turned up at all and your other 2 plays look like cashing. am i a fukin death ride mock or what. sorry 2da
    Same here.

Nice effort, Iona.

2daBank

Iona +9

Fairfield -6

well guys 2-1 is still making money, if you would have told me that Iona would get 68 i would have thought we had a winner.....i hate to say it but the fact every1 hated Fairfield made it my favorite play of the night.....Also tailed Spartangreen and his beth-cook play for a WINNER....so good day for me

southpaw74

Great call on fairfield buddy!!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yo 2DaBank,

Look into Sac-of-shit St., and see if you like them +4

I mad a play based on Matchy, and Pinny shading their line towards them, even though Portland St. is getting 60% of the bets.

2daBank

ya houli i been looking at that 1 all day...just couldnt really decide if i wanted to pull the trigger

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Congrats on making money. I lost today thanks to the Orlando Magic. I hate the NBA.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

ya houli i been looking at that 1 all day...just couldnt really decide if i wanted to pull the trigger
    The Greek just switched their odds to -115 on Sac St.

This game is getting sharp money on Sac St. I played it small for $55, but I may throw more on it.

Who's with me.

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

screw Iona

PAPSMEAR

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    BTW apart from tailin your good self Im goin to take portland state at -3 against sac state. Their road record is not too flash but they own sac state of late and gave them a towling last month winning by 28. Can't see that sac states home court advantage (only won 6 from their last 25) will turn that type of deficit around for them. Very confident about this play. Any thoughts?

1-1 on the day with the iona disaster. stopped them for you 2da. won a little on the day with my larger bet on port state

First 12