PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Best Traditional Bitcoin books for College Basketball

Nitrogen is very basic. Very few 2nd half lines. No 2nd half ML. Very few options on some of the more obscure games.

I'm looking for something like that of which heritage or 5dimes offers, but is a traditional bitcoin book. Do any exist? Only interested in instant withdraw places like nitrogen or fairlay, otherwise I'll just go with a traditional book like heritage.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

You're making a big mistake betting ncaab at any shop other than bookmaker.... bookmaker releases an original line that no other shop will have even before pinny.. for instance right now the have tomorrow's full card and the lines are always different than the one's you'll see on other shops. eventually the market will beat the line down to whatever it is everywhere else but bookmaker's nba and ncaab openers are the best bet in the industry.... -110 but worth every cent in vig.. they also have 2nd halfs and take in btc deposits.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

I like betodds.ag with a slightly different line than both bookmaker (cris) and Pinny offer. As far as gettting paid and using bitcoin, never any problems. Loads of lines that futbolmundial spoke to, including 2nd half lines. And, sometimes that early line is great to hit, it does not always lean in your favor, so it goes both ways. Not saying betodds is late at posting lines or anything like that, but betting early is not always a benefit. However, in saying that I already see some value with betodds listing DePaul @ -14.5 vs BM at -15, same with the Rutgers game among others. So there's already value there, but I think there both exceptional shops