2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

My Wed Card

ok every1 last night we ended the long winning streak going 1-1-1...left 2 other games off my card that went 2-0 but oh well what you gonna do, being selective is what got this run started so cant be mad when it works against me and hell 1-1-1 for a bad day ill take that.....on to tonight....

Wichita st +6.....while i have tons of respect for n.iowa as they have been very good to me and i look for them to make some noise come tourney time....all that said st is a very talented team and this game will be highly competitive.....the big boy on the block vs the new kids with something to prove....st won the 1st meeting at there house and yes revenge will be on nui side.....n.iowa defensive mind set should keep this game low scoring i believe the backup 7 footer that a saw for st last game will be able to help on nui talented big man..at the end of the day i see this game coming down to the end so i will happily take the points.....

Missouri st +3....this team is looking to gain respect in this conference they showed early they have what it takes but recently went on a terrible slide where for some reason or another there defense has abandoned them...the last two games they have shown signs of playing much better again, this is a huge game for them tonight against a siu team that while historically tough has takin a backseat to the new upper class of this conf...we took SIU against witchita st the other night siting siu's home court but that was just a good spot...much like the game above i feel this will be a tight game where miz st pulls off the minor upset but catching 3 doesnt hurt my feelings.......

Vandy -5.....the only thing that bothers me about this game is im worried Vandy could be hung over from the ken beat down....but there are just to many factors i like to let that stop me.....mis st while true they have a strong defense i would argue there defensive numbers where not being put up by teams with as much offensive talent as this 1....st has a tendency to fall in love with jumpers and if those are not fallin in this 1 watch out...in the end i just feel Vandy is on a different level than this mis st team and as long as they are mentally tough enough to use the ken loss as motivation i like them to roll here...

i have a few more games i am still working on and will post them if they become plays...as always i look forward to hearing your thoughts on these and/or any other games you would like to discuss...heres to every1 having a profitable night

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

booo whooo

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    booo whooo

ok dickhead lets here what you hate about the card today

sportsfan2009

Nothing

2daBank

gonna do a teaser tonight as well even though for the most part i either dont need the points or they lose anyway these two teams just make sense for me to tease....

WVU-5....would have played them str8 at -8 but waited and the damn line shot up to 10 not sure i like that...

Utah-4.5....leaned this way at -9.5 as col st is awful on the road but at 4.5 just really like it...

sportsfan2009

GOOD LUCK

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Give me your opinion on xavier and illinois (from ur favorite conference). I got Xavier at -5 WITHOUT taking into consideration of teams they have both played. I left it out cause of the huge disparity. Xavier beat Fordham by 48 while UMass beat them by 2. Xavier beat Xavier beat Charlotte by 12 while Umass lost by 14. There are a couple others like this. So if I take my 5 points and then add in what they have done against mutual teams it's gotta be over the -8.5 doesn't it? Illinois @ Iowa I have Illinois -8 to -10. Line is -4. What u think?

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Damn I've been all day about this Xavier game... Seems too easy... TRAP??

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Damn I've been all day about this Xavier game... Seems too easy... TRAP??
    I know.

2daBank

-5 seems good for xavier as it is at -7.5...i was really on the fence with the Ill/Iowa game Ill certainly better but that conf i really gotta like a team to play it....gl tonight

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Any thoughts on St. Bonaventure at St. Louis -5.5. At first glance I like St. Louis. Gotta do a little more research.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

I got it St. Louis -3.5. Line is -5.5 and Kenpom says -4. St. Louis lost 2 home games to Notre Dame & Mizzou St. St. Bonaventure has won 2 away games against Norfolk St. & UMass. Thoughts?

2daBank

adding..

UTEP -7....last time these guys lost was a 10 point loss in hou which was a time when utep was on a bad slide...since that game they have been playing very good ball and i look for them to get some get back tonight.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I got it St. Louis -3.5. Line is -5.5 and Kenpom says -4. St. Louis lost 2 home games to Notre Dame & Mizzou St. St. Bonaventure has won 2 away games against Norfolk St. & UMass. Thoughts?

id say your on to something

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Let me add that St. louis has lost to St. Bonaventure the last 3 years.

2daBank

card so far....

Wichita st +6
    Miz st +3
    Vandy -5 (bought hook)
    Utep -7

really wanna play WVU just pissed i didnt grab it last night at -8

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

play it dont be a puss lol they win by 15 same circumstances here as the louisville game few nites back

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    play it dont be a puss lol they win by 15 same circumstances here as the louisville game few nites back

lol i agree totally brother exact same thing.....just still angry at myself for not getting it at -8 with all the love i knew pit was gonna get at that number i really didnt think it would go up........but i gotta say when me and you are on the same team the results have been lights out

adding....

WVU -10

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

GL boys! i have decided after much deliberation that WV and SF are good enough to put in play today.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

For what its worth guys St. Bonnie is 1-7 on the road this year and 6-2 ATS. I liked St. Louis b/c they flat out play differantly at the Savis Center but I am off I think there are better plays. BOL tonight men maybe this helps. Big Dave

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

bank...I hate to go against NIU how strong are you on wichita? they are at 5.5 now

2daBank

love them.....i totally understand about nui though they are a very good team....just look for this to be very close grind it out type game....think St performance at SIU was in large part do to this game tonight....and you know i had SIU in that one

2daBank

ok im pretty sure this is my final card.....

Wichita St +6
    Miz st +3
    Vandy -5 (bought hook)
    W.Vir -10
    Utep-7

5 sounds like as much as i wanna take on maybe to many but was hard for me to narrow down....also have slight leans on ODU-12, Utah -9.5, and Col +14.5 but doubt that i will play any of them....gl all

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Playing any overnight/morning tennis?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Playing any overnight/morning tennis?

maybe depending on how it goes today...if i do good tonight i will be looking for your plays

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

BOL with your card tonight bank! I see your taking it easy tonight...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

i think Vandy is one of the best passing offenses out there.
    i expect their spitfire pass attack to frustrate Miss St.
    UTEP, they are fresh off a road win at UAB and doing a lot right now.

both of these are in my card also

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ok im pretty sure this is my final card.....

...also have slight leans on ODU-12, Utah -9.5, and Col +14.5 but doubt that i will play any of them....gl all

2daBank,

I'm not happy that you're leaning ODU -12.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    2daBank,

I'm not happy that you're leaning ODU -12.

i wouldnt worry to much about it my friend as W&M has been great as a dog and although i think ODU athletes could cause them some problems dont think im willing to lay the chalk...almost 100% its going to be a pass...did play them in the contest though....as always i wish you the best and hope it cashes for you

314cashes
    314cashes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank good write ups as always. I've lost so much jack on that fukin Missouri st. team this year it's not even funny. I HATE that team so it's hard for me to get on them tonight. As for the St. louis play I really like that play tonight. I'm from st. louis and follow the bills every year. They defend amazingly at home every game at Chaefits Arena and should be good tonight. They have got a kid that just became elligible a couple weeks ago who played for the Australian national team and hes getting the swing of things. like that pic a lot

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 314cashes View Post
    Bank good write ups as always. I've lost so much jack on that fukin Missouri st. team this year it's not even funny. I HATE that team so it's hard for me to get on them tonight. As for the St. louis play I really like that play tonight. I'm from st. louis and follow the bills every year. They defend amazingly at home every game at Chaefits Arena and should be good tonight. They have got a kid that just became elligible a couple weeks ago who played for the Australian national team and hes getting the swing of things. like that pic a lot

you just had to know when to jump ship with Miz st my friend as they were a str8 atm machine early on i think covering like 9 of there 1st 10 or something crazy(those were good times) but at some point when every1 started jumping on the bandwagon i know it was time to get off.....havnt touched them in weeks except for last game against NUI which unfortunately i got a bad number and a push...trust me they will be ready to play tonight...as wrong as i feel saying it being here in da lou i never watch or follow STL hoops just some ugly damn basketball to me...gl tonight

Kirchner
    Kirchner's Avatar Become A Pro!

u suck

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirchner View Post
    u suck
    Look everybody it's the ass clown of the forum

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Kirchner View Post
    u suck

thanks again for proving you are a low class piece of shit...oh yea keep those great locks comin they been winning me a ton of money fading your retarded ass

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

What's good 2da..I'm on Wichita St. and MO St. with ya. BOL.

1234 ... Last