spankadank
    GIGGITY GIGGITY
    spankadank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Accuscore

Does anyone use it? I have used it for player prop bets and made a nice chunk. Does anyone use it for spreads, totals, or money lines.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by spankadank View Post
    Does anyone use it? I have used it for player prop bets and made a nice chunk. Does anyone use it for spreads, totals, or money lines.
    Interesting never have used it for props... As for others it has good days and horrible days... Wouldn't rely on it as a sole source of plays... Maybe to strengthen one you feel good in... I don't have any records but it isn't the greatest source

spankadank
    GIGGITY GIGGITY

My partner and I raked in 8-10k during the first 14 weeks of NFL. We would play prop bets with a 70% chance or better. Most prop bets were rush attempts, yards, completions, etc... Accuscore sucks with basketball props, bet the NFL props hit around 68%.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Ohh ok ... Thought u were talking about bball... Just be cautious w spreads and the like ... It doesn't really take into account the upset factor at all ... Gl

spankadank
    GIGGITY GIGGITY

I have tracked them with spreads and totals, they suck. The only thing I used them for basketball is I have a system I play that if the team wins 70% of the the sims and they have a 60% chance of covering the spread. I have won a little this way but the money lines get out of hand. I have a hard time pulling the trigger betting 500 to win 100.