CJ_Gamble
    CJ_Gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

G.O.A.T. : 2EG : 2 Easy Gambling

Ok maybe, hopefully, probably, possibly. No you've been lookin' for the best now you got me. Here's whats going on. I do a few plays for 25 bucks, they win, keep doing a few plays, may win may lose, i have been hovering around the same mark for the past few weeks, keeps going up and down. Thats stopping today, i cant keep playing this little game. Im making this bigtime now. 5 plays at the max every day and all plays must be researched the night before, no spur of the minute let me make a bet on this. Min 50 dollar bets tomorow, hopefully in the next few days get up to min 100 once i get this money up tomorow. I know its gonna be a big day. Im here to give winners, you can take them or fade them. Im going to try and hit at least 80% because Im here to go this big time money. No time for games. I have tested these games better than Jigsaw has tested his patients. Just graduated college so im gonna see if this actually works out for me until i find that lifetime job. I can assure you that if you follow my plays you will make money. A new type of gambling starts tomorow: 2 Easy Gambling.

PS: I can assure you that while your location is not important, what lies in these books are: money

George Mason -1 : 5.36 Units $134

Why?
    I know it seems too easy but the last time these teams played GM played possibly as bad as you can play shooting 38% fg and 7-16 ft. There D stepped up towards the end of the game and only allowed 6 points the final 8 mins i believe. Yeah they will be on the road, but that wont phase them, small crowds anyway. They have been actually winning by bigger margins on the road even though their 15 game home win streak still stands. As a matter of fact, its been a while since GM has lost a game at all. George Mason 10-1 in conf travels to 3-8 in conf play Georgia State, who has been dominated as of late by teams at the top. I mean come on, we are only asking for the best team in the league to go on the road to a far inferior team and win by just a basket? I see this as the easiest pick for tomorow

Virginia -5 : 2 Units $50

Why?
    Virginia coming off a great performance on the road against UNC, and while UNC is not UNC this year, still to go on the road and win by 15 in the ACC is pretty good. UVA is looking to stay towards the top of the ACC. Their D has been playing very well. NC State finds themselves 2nd to last in conf. between UNC and Miami. Virginia beat Miama by 18 and as mentioned UNC by 15. Just a stat. Factor in the homecrowd, coming off a big win, i dont see a letdown, i see a team who just got their confidence back saying, hey, we are for real. NC State on the other hand, after coming off a big win at home against Duke, has been blown out by Maryland, then at home to UNC by 14, they have seemed to lost their confidence the past few weeks. UVA and its homecourt will help to get out to an early lead and maintain it, UVA belongs at the top of the ACC and will prove that tonite when they win by double digits.

Accounts been having a couple hundred dollars in it for a few months. Time to build it up. Will track units and money in here.

Acct. $200: Pend. $184: To Win $164
    7.36 Units To Win 6.56 Units

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice write up CJ.. I like the G.M call for sure.. BOL with your plays today

CJ_Gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    Nice write up CJ.. I like the G.M call for sure.. BOL with your plays today

Thanks Buster...hoping to start this run off in the right way. GL to you also.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck

CJ_Gamble

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Good Luck

Thanks Profit. Everyone better get on these 2 real quick like lightnin'