char U -8
    uab +7
    vandy -6
    unlv -7.5

any thoughts?

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Off of first glance I think I will end up on at least Virginia. Probably Pitt too. I won't know for sure til way later tomorrow. GL with whatever you end up going with

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

is everyone taking the night off? i don't see any early posts for wed

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

made a list of games i like

vandy ml
    wv ml
    xav ml
    unlv ml
    ut ml ?
    vcu ml

va -5?
    uab +7
    gm -1.5
    hof +1
    pitt+8.5
    w/m +11.5

all ml in a parlay with 3 out of the following

lal
    dal
    tor
    sas
    jazz

all thoughts and input is appreciated

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i hate mls 1st off unless its like a 1or 2 point spread cause who whants to get fukked in a close game....far as you picks you knew me im really just getting started until mid mourning ...but off the top of my head vir may scare me after there big win playing a more than capable nc state team...as of now not sure but if it becomes obvious that public is eating them up and the line either drops or stays where it is and i got a feeling this will happen at that point NC st would probably become a play for me

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

William & Mary +11.5 sounds like a solid play. Any team that shoots as well as they do from the perimeter and charity stripe are never out of the game. As long as they keep Gerald Lee in check and pick up the pace on their 3pt% (it has been awful lately) they keep this game within 5-6 pts.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    William & Mary +11.5 sounds like a solid play. Any team that shoots as well as they do from the perimeter and charity stripe are never out of the game. As long as they keep Gerald Lee in check and pick up the pace on their 3pt% (it has been awful lately) they keep this game within 5-6 pts.

W&M at times struggle greatly with the more athletic teams in this conference Odu has elevated there play as of late i understand this is a lot of points but with this high number it just looks to me like they are trying to encourage action on the dog as W&M has been great ats this year....