2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Super Tuesday

he we go trying to keep the good times rolling...trust me i know it is just a matter of time until i have a bad day.... 9 winning days in a row ive been waiting for it but until it happens its been a nice run and am hoping to keep it up...

Towson +14....with all the attention being paid to some of the more exciting match-ups tonight we have a game where i see very good value....is towson bad? of coarse...is Drexel world beaters? far from it....Drexel has been smoking lately and while that is scary i think it gives us a opportunity in this 1...looking back on these teams match-ups over the years you will be hard pressed to find many games that were not competitive and certainly tough to find a game that drexel won by this many points....ultimately i see a game that stays close with drexel maybe pulling away at the end but not by enough to win by this big a number....

Wisc -2....as good as mich st has been they have been in a couple of dog fights on the road against the likes of minny and mich teams that i dont find to be anywhere near as good as this wisc team....how can you argue wiscy's track record at home over the years and this year as well? it is 1 tough place to play!!!! so as good as mich st has been and as square as this play feels i think it is the right side....

Seton Hall +10....i know im fukkin crazy i dont blame any1 for fading me on this game...nova been a cash machine this year and playing very good ball.....SH however is no pushover and that kid hazel is a str8 assassin if he gets going watch out and nova defense is not exactly top notch so if he gets some good looks early and shots start to fall which i think he will this could be a dogfight...could nova run them out of the gym and make me look like a ass? of coarse very possible the money train keeps rolling but somethin tells me this is the play so i will take a shot .....

think that will be all for me i have a few more leans but nothing im sold on playing...as i said i know this little streak im on has got to end at some point as consistency has always been my strong suit and really feel uncomfortable more and more daily waiting for the bad day to come........gl to every1 whatever you decide

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

On Towson and whisky!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Towson was one of my two plays I posted. Goodluck

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Towson was one of my two plays I posted. Goodluck

glad we see it the same brother...gl to you as well

sportsfan2009
    Braves Runline -1.5 (+127)
    sportsfan2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am going to live and die with you from now on i am taking every pick 2dabank and lt profits and that houston guy take and i will going to die with you guys i suck now

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Love the Towson and Seton Hall pick...didnt have the balls to pull trigger on either but BOL bank

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I feel just like Sortsfan. I will be on Towson and UW. Just not ready to part company with Villanova yet - so maybe I'll just sit that one out.
    GL and thanks.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

May your plays be winners.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL tonight, 2dabank. just realized that i completely skipped over Towson/Drexel in the 7 pm games, for shame since i love the CAA. going to check that one out now.

sportsfan2009

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    I feel just like Sortsfan. I will be on Towson and UW. Just not ready to part company with Villanova yet - so maybe I'll just sit that one out.
    GL and thanks.

yeah i just lost half my bank roll last week going against them 3

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Wisconsin

Drexel has been killing it lateley so I'm on them, and Seton Hall blows. I expect them to lose by 25 plus

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan2009 View Post
    i am going to live and die with you from now on i am taking every pick 2dabank and lt profits and that houston guy take and i will going to die with you guys i suck now

thanks for the kind words..i would say you made excellent choices with LT and Houli me not so sure but i promise you win or lose you will get the best i got....i would also suggest checking out PitViper as he seems to be a very gifted capper as well not sure what he is playing today but he is on point with a very high % of his plays

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    BOL tonight, 2dabank. just realized that i completely skipped over Towson/Drexel in the 7 pm games, for shame since i love the CAA. going to check that one out now.

let me know what you come up with my friend

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    GL and thanks.

rick i certainly dont blame you for liking nova hell its hard not to and i could easily be wrong about this..just got a feeling its closer than ppl expect and i hate not pulling the trigger in these kind of spots when i feel this way....gl tonight

sportsfan2009

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    thanks for the kind words..i would say you made excellent choices with LT and Houli me not so sure but i promise you win or lose you will get the best i got....i would also suggest checking out PitViper as he seems to be a very gifted capper as well not sure what he is playing today but he is on point with a very high % of his plays

yeah i heard of him thanks i am taking tonight off coming back strong tomorrow will i hope

2daBank

i see there are a ton of ppl around here loving k-st and of coarse it is hard not to...i would just like to say imo the best plays are never "easy" as every1 seems to think this 1 is....do i got the balls to play neb? not today but im just saying before you unload on this game be sure to ask yourself why they are making it look so easy and have in fact dropped the line a point with the majority on k-st

sportsfan2009

so we would be my card if i played tonight with 2dabank picks and Houli and lt lets see how it goes

Towson +14
    Senton Hall +10
    Wisky -2
    SMU +5.5
    St. John / Ruguters under 133.5
    Air Force +17.5
    Miami (fl) +7.5
    Neb. +4

8 picks lets see i would bet like 22 on each game lets see if i can win !!! AGAIN I AM NOT PLAYING TONIGHT

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

gl with Towson, I will be shocked if they can keep it close at Drexel.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

unfortunately, my system says that the line in Towson/Drexel is just about right, so i'm going to pass on that one and look for something else in the later games. that said, this is the textbook definition of an unfamiliar spot for Drexel, made even more tempting by their being stuck snowbound in Colonial Williamsburg last weekend (fate worse than death) then preparing to host George Mason this weekend. my numbers might not bless it, but i love the spot. no way they're 100% focused for Towson. BOL tonight.

gonnakillit

i see there are a ton of ppl around here loving k-st and of coarse it is hard not to...i would just like to say imo the best plays are never "easy" as every1 seems to think this 1 is....do i got the balls to play neb? not today but im just saying before you unload on this game be sure to ask yourself why they are making it look so easy and have in fact dropped the line a point with the majority on k-st

It's precisely this thinking that caused some ppl not to bet Texas last night when they were the better team by far.....and the situations are earily similar

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    gl with Towson, I will be shocked if they can keep it close at Drexel.

if the NBA is where amazing happens.....i would think the NCAA is where shocking happens....gl with your plays tonight my friend

Snowball

Seton Hall bet makes sense getting 10, just have to avoid that late auto-foul crap, seeing as how Nova will most likely have the lead. Seton Hall has talent, we know that. Villa is nothing without Scottie Reynolds, I don't think they are on par with the Wildcats of last year at all.

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Have been contemplating this very issue ... K-St is one of my plays tonight, but have not pulled the trigger because of the public and the line movement ... Im gunna wait and see what happens closer to tip off.

gonnakillit

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Seton Hall bet makes sense getting 10, just have to avoid that late auto-foul crap, seeing as how Nova will most likely have the lead. Seton Hall has talent, we know that. Villa is nothing without Scottie Reynolds, I don't think they are on par with the Wildcats of last year at all.

You're right....they arent on par............they are better

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post
    It's precisely this thinking that caused some ppl not to bet Texas last night when they were the better team by far.....and the situations are earily similar

it also the same thing that caused me to pass on pit sunday and take s.ill against witicha st.....and yes i passed on tex and you know what im glad i did...as if you think making these "easy plays" is profitable in the long run more power to you as im sure you know more than me....gl

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

And i jumped on Towson and Whisky with you tonight Bank ... Lets keep the streak alive

sportsfan2009

Man i need my mom credit card

2daBank

Man i need my mom credit card

dont we all

sportsfan2009

hahhha just kidding i do not like this card tonight i did good in soccer today i am just going to watch tonight

2daBank

hahhha just kidding i do not like this card tonight i did good in soccer today i am just going to watch tonight

dammit bro im sick of you telling me you made money on these sports i know nothing about after the fact!!!! feel free to share ahead of time.......i was pretty sure you were joking about the whole mommies credit card thing

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seton Hall we be beaten to a pulp, good day

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Seton Hall we be beaten to a pulp, good day

maybe your right, of coarse you were not right about ucon...good day

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Going to try UW/MIch St O57' 1H - Hoping the 3 ball is there tonite.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by gonnakillit View Post

You're right....they arent on par............they are better
    Last year's Nova set a school record for most regular season wins. They bested UCLA, Duke, and #1 seed Pitt in the Dance, making it to the Final Four.
    They do not have Dante Cunningham this year, who is on Portland Trail Blazers roster.
    So, there you go.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

I like the hall also, GL WITH rest of picks/I AM VERY HIGH ON THE UNDER IN PROV/CUSE, TAKE A LOOK

1234 ... Last