FHCI30
    FHCI30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday picks

My lines are little of from yours since I live in Canada, but i would appreciate your imputs on my five picks for the day.

Nova- 10.5
    Kentucky -10.5
    Providence +15.5
    Michigan +1.5
    kansas state -3.5

I took providence instead of cuse just because of their performance against Depaul over the weekend. I know they will win this game but can they cover the points? Nova is also a little scary for me as well because Seton plays very well against good teams I can see an upset, but nova is just too tough right now, they have the best record in school history and i can see them rolling, but can they keep the lead?

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by FHCI30 View Post
    My lines are little of from yours since I live in Canada, but i would appreciate your imputs on my five picks for the day.

Nova- 10.5
    Kentucky -10.5
    Providence +15.5
    Michigan +1.5
    kansas state -3.5

I took providence instead of cuse just because of their performance against Depaul over the weekend. I know they will win this game but can they cover the points? Nova is also a little scary for me as well because Seton plays very well against good teams I can see an upset, but nova is just too tough right now, they have the best record in school history and i can see them rolling, but can they keep the lead?
    BO with your plays today