Kirchner
    Kirchner's Avatar Become A Pro!

TOP 5 point guards.

i'm trying to get some hoops talk going or something..

1. John Wall- He's only a freshman and there is nobody that can take control of a game better. He doesn't fold under pressure and he can take over a game by himself

2. Jon Scheyer- He makes things happen. you really can't leave him open at all. He controls the game by not making mistakes. he hasn't got more than 2 fouls in a game all season.

3. Kalin Lucas- He's amazing to watch. he always shows up to play and has been so consistent since he was a freshy. a bad game from him is very very rare.

4. Scottie Reynolds- I had to put him in my top five. he's an amazing shooter and isn't afraid to take the shot at the end of the game.

5. Greivis Vasquez- He's been my favorite player since he came to maryland. He plays smart. and if he isn't in the game then maryland is clueless. He is the key to their success.

Notables: Aubrey Coleman, Malcolm Delaney, Devan Downey, Chris Warren and Talor Battle.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Sherron Collins-

No doubt clutch player.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Vazquez is great....but sheron deserves that spot. Usually I hate peoples lists like this but you nailed it as far as im concerned.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, Sherron Collins should definitely be on this list. I'd also probably flip-flop Scheyer with Scottie Reynolds.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Your top 5 is way off.

1. Sherron Collins- Guys is unbeleivable, a lot like Ty Lawson, will be a solid pro. Can do it all.
    2. Kalin Lucas
    3. Matt Bouldin
    4. John Wall
    5. Jon Scheyer

That is unless Evan Turner counts.

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Vazquez is a dirty wet back. He opens his mouth to much

Kirchner

i would have put collins on there but i really don't like him. never have. he is as clutch as they come but i think theres better. he's top 10

Ralphie1412

To say his list is way off is insane and laughable.

Reynolds,lucas,scheyer,collins are probably the best, john wall is great but hes a freshmen and acts like one a lot.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Sherron Collins-

No doubt clutch player.

wouldnt want any1 else come tourney time nice call houli just read it and im seeing crooked so couldnt tell you what this top 5 is but w/o the most clutch point of them all its not a very good list

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    To say his list is way off is insane and laughable. Reynolds,lucas,scheyer,collins are probably the best, john wall is great but hes a freshmen and acts like one a lot.
    You don't think Wall is a top 4 PG in the game right now? Or am I reading that wrong?

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wouldnt want any1 else come tourney time nice call houli just read it and im seeing crooked so couldnt tell you what this top 5 is but w/o the most clutch point of them all its not a very good list
    I dont know...last year I would have much rather had Kalin Lucas than sheron collins.

Kirchner

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Your top 5 is way off.

1. Sherron Collins- Guys is unbeleivable, a lot like Ty Lawson, will be a solid pro. Can do it all.
    2. Kalin Lucas
    3. Matt Bouldin
    4. John Wall
    5. Jon Scheyer

That is unless Evan Turner counts.
    turners not a point guard. and how can you put Bouldin and Collins above Scheyer and Wall? Collins is probably better than vasquez but i like vasquez and the way he plays. the only thing i would change with my list is probably put Chris Warren at number 5 and Collins Number 6

2daBank

vaquez is str8 garbage....is this a list of the best or guys you have wet dreams about

Ralphie1412

Bouldin is a great player, very smart.........but not as good as these guys.

Ralphie1412

sub vazquez for collins and I like the list....not the order but who cares those are the top 5 guards

Kirchner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    vaquez is str8 garbage....is this a list of the best or guys you have wet dreams about
    It's the top 5 best POINT GUARDS. and If you knew anything you would know there are many amazing guards this year and it's hard to choose the 5th best one. Collins is clutch but he doesn't impress me that much. I would rather have Lucas during the tourney or reynolds than collins.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

J Ferdette for BYU. I know he is a mormon, but he can ball. 20pts 5 Asst per game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Kirchner View Post
    It's the top 5 best POINT GUARDS. and If you knew anything you would know there are many amazing guards this year and it's hard to choose the 5th best one. Collins is clutch but he doesn't impress me that much. I would rather have Lucas during the tourney or reynolds than collins.

you say these offensive things but all i here is you are 1-3 i am 4-0 champ...vazshit is not better than collins i dont care if you love him, masturbate to him, or whatever you fukkin do kid