scwical
    scwical's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

This is getting old

Why is it everytime I read a thread people are just bashing the person that wrote it. They tell them that the "system" they have sucks and just beat them down. Maybe some people on here are winning the money they say and maybe they do have a system that works. But why do you give a SHIT if it does not. So what if it says " LOCK of the YEAR" in the title.

Everyone gets lucky. If you had such a great mind and knew how to pick winners all the time, or hell, at a 70% clip you would not even be wasting your time on here looking at threads. You would be counting up the money you made and moving on to the next game.

We are all on here for the same reason. To kill the book and make that money. Ask a person why they feel like the team they said was a winner but beating them down is just stupid and does not help anyone make money. We are all on the same side and no matter what you think anyone can win on any given night

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lot of haters on this board...

Kirchner
    Kirchner's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone on here is pretty gay.. lol they all just nut ride. if you instigate though it makes it better. these kids don't know about the sports at all they just go with the numbers.. since i have been looking at this forum. i have not seen one serious college basketball discussion?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by Kirchner View Post
    everyone on here is pretty gay.. lol they all just nut ride. if you instigate though it makes it better. these kids don't know about the sports at all they just go with the numbers.. since i have been looking at this forum. i have not seen one serious college basketball discussion?
    as opposed to your in depth write ups on your "lock of the millenium" threads.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

kirch.. my numbers beat your logic

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I only talk about the picks, never the poster. If I am on board I will say so and if I am am against I usually tell you why. Either way I always tell the poster GL or BOL. We are all here for the same reason.

Kirchner

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    I only talk about the picks, never the poster. If I am on board I will say so and if I am am against I usually tell you why. Either way I always tell the poster GL or BOL. We are all here for the same reason.
    thank you. it's not like im the competition..

Busterflywheel

There are some very intelligent individuals on this board at the same time...This cant go unnoticed..in fact the numbes of haters on this site is small..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

What is this crap thread then?

Busterflywheel

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    What is this crap thread then?

Great Point...

Kirchner

when i first came on the site i just posted my plays. and everyone was talking shit on my picks because i wrote lock on my second pick because i was very confident. sooooo i don't mind making threads about my picks. i just label them locks too see all the dumbass responses about jinxing my picks.

CrimsonQueen
    CrimsonQueen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

When you make a thread with 50 dancing locks, and absolutely no writeup, you're begging to be ridiculed. Some take it a little too far, perhaps, but lock of the year threads are getting WAY older than the hating. I mean, if you call everything a lock, then how is anyone going to know where the real good bets actually are? So it doesn't only not contribute to call everything a lock, it actually negates this entire forum into a garbage pile filled with failed lock of the millennium threads.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

when i first came on the site i just posted my plays. and everyone was talking shit on my picks because i wrote lock on my second pick because i was very confident. sooooo i don't mind making threads about my picks. i just label them locks too see all the dumbass responses about jinxing my picks.
    Ok Ok

Yea dude. You bait the forum for your own personal enjoyment.

You didnt bump that GLOAT thread b/c it was a mess lik every other LOCK thread known in SBR history.

Just post you picks with a humble attitude, sans the locks.

Kirchner

LICK MY BALLSACK!!! i'm not here to impress you!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Is that a "lock", that she wouldn't be impressed?

Carry on....

Kirchner

Quote Originally Posted by grzftbl View Post
    Is that a "lock", that she wouldn't be impressed?

Carry on....
    good one? just keep reading. we don't need your fifth grade jokes, that you get on the back of your laffy taffy

grzftbl

good one? just keep reading. we don't need your fifth grade jokes, that you get on the back of your laffy taffy
    Probably old enough to be your dad but again, carry on. I enjoy watching people make fools of themselves.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by grzftbl View Post
    Probably old enough to be your dad but again, carry on. I enjoy watching people make fools of themselves.
    That's funny, my dad always says "carry on"

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

says the kid who just told us to lick his ballsack

grzftbl

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    That's funny, my dad always says "carry on"
    Son, get to bed.