He asked for it.......

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    Let me tell you a little secret that I know ... I know this because I once was a runner for an outfit in vegas .... if a number moves 1 & 1/2 points at one move then this is the result of an outfit play .... they are many outfits trying to get the right info and they sometimes steal from another source ... I worked directly for the computer boys ... and they are real good at keeping a secret ....Remember the last move is the best move and the best sports book with the best number is THE GREEK , the people that run the show at the greek are big time players... "they are very SHARP"... and have a very good opinion on the outcome of certain events , so by this I mean they put out a number that reflecks the side they like and by doing so they want to be heavy to a certain side .... you follow !! 50,000 to 100,000 heavy to one side is no problem .

while i and im sure most would absolutely agree that certain games books are without a doubt are looking to take a side and that greek is no doubt on the sharp side of things...this does not hold true for many games as sometimes it is just in there best interest to get a 50/50 split or as close to possible because after all as good as they are im sure they realize better than most a lot of games could go either way why not win regardless

2daBank

oh yea almost forgot...gl today snap

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    oh yea almost forgot...gl today snap
    BOL bud!

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Texan

Quote Originally Posted by Texan81 View Post
    So ask them if Texas or Ok St is the play tonight?
    You still don't get it ... what I posted was food for thought ... if they play a side and the line moves the 1 to 2 points then their is no value left for you to bet the game that the line moved on .... they win 56 to 57 % of the time with the right number .... if you take a bad number then you can't win ... These people bet millions and expect 2 % on investment ... if you where to bet a hundred million in a year , then two million isn't a bad return on investment !! I'm old and I'm slow and my grammar isn't very good .... but I've bet millions in my life and i've been there and done that ... make fun of me if you like , I was just trying to make a few points that should help a person that loves to bet and thinks he knows everything .... most people can always learn at any age !!! I write it and I know that I'm always on the right side .

Texan81
    Texan81's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not bashing. I simply asked the question who wins Texas or Ok St.

BBROBOZO

Texan

Quote Originally Posted by Texan81 View Post
    He asked for it.......
    If this is directed at me then it is a good thing that you are behind a computer and think that you are a smart guy .... excuse me for posting .... I used to pistol whip a few smart guys in my day !!!!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

[quote=BBROBOZO;3093224]If this is directed at me then it is a good thing that you are behind a computer and think that you are a smart guy .... excuse me for posting .... I used to pistol whip a few smart guys in my day !!!![/quote]

[quote=BBROBOZO;3093161]You still don't get it ... what I posted was food for thought ... if they play a side and the line moves the 1 to 2 points then their is no value left for you to bet the game that the line moved on .... they win 56 to 57 % of the time with the right number .... if you take a bad number then you can't win ... These people bet millions and expect 2 % on investment ... if you where to bet a hundred million in a year , then two million isn't a bad return on investment !! I'm old and I'm slow and my grammar isn't very good .... but I've bet millions in my life and i've been there and done that ... make fun of me if you like , I was just trying to make a few points that should help a person that loves to bet and thinks he knows everything .... most people can always learn at any age !!! I write it and I know that I'm always on the right side .[/quote]

Texan81

So who wins Texas or Ok St. you seemed confident, I just want to see who you are siding with tonight? Chill ol' man we all here to help.

BBROBOZO

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    while i and im sure most would absolutely agree that certain games books are without a doubt are looking to take a side and that greek is no doubt on the sharp side of things...this does not hold true for many games as sometimes it is just in there best interest to get a 50/50 split or as close to possible because after all as good as they are im sure they realize better than most a lot of games could go either way why not win regardless
    Yes , I think you do understand .... most games are of the NO OPINION OR NO INTEREST for the book joint and they move the number according to the handle .... I'm through posting here at this site , I didn't realize that if a person had done things in his life and tried to pass some info on to others that he would get railed on , i'll go back to the bench and leave it to the know it alls !!!

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    Yes , I think you do understand .... most games are of the NO OPINION OR NO INTEREST for the book joint and they move the number according to the handle .... I'm through posting here at this site , I didn't realize that if a person had done things in his life and tried to pass some info on to others that he would get railed on , i'll go back to the bench and leave it to the know it alls !!!

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went against your pick on the canisius pick but thanks for the reply to my post

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle212 View Post
    I went against your pick on the canisius pick but thanks for the reply to my post
    Anytime bro....never go against me...just kidding..GL to you!

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

only go against snap if i say so/// 2 for 2 n against snap calls

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    Canisius is very inconsistent.
    Home teams in the MAAC conference play much better at home.
    Iona is playing well and they are really good defensively.
    Losing by 12 on the road to Canisius as a 1 pt fav should provide motivation for Iona.
    Iona is 7-0 in their last 7 games.
    Canisius will be a public wager....Iona -9.5 will be the smart wager.

Good Luck!
    Thanks for the points and GL to you. Come to my thread anytime...your opinions and comments/questions are always welcomed.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    Western Michigan +5
    Iona -9.5
    Oklahoma State +2

Current $$$ Play Record: 24-21-2, 53%
    2-0 so far tonight. Oklahoma State pending.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

My NBA plays will be posted in this thread starting on Tuesday instead of the NBA forum. Im tired of going back and forth from thread to thread.

2-1 in NCAAB on Monday thanks to a 2/H collaspe by Okla State.

Current $$$ Play Record: 26-22-2, 54%

1-0 in the NBA on Monday.

Current $$$ Play Record: 4-1-1, 80%

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post

ouch....think ill start tracking a Bank vs Roch tally!!!!!!!!! long as its not totals of coarse we seem to be on same side of most games that ive noticed....good call tonight snap liked it myself

2daBank

passed on okie st but regardless i feel you were on the right side..that play hits more than misses

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Texan81

Snapstick....hope you didn't go big on Ok St. The trend is your friend for only so long....let's get em' today.....

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

I dont go big on any game..all games for me are the same units....the streak stopped where it was but a rule of thumb i learned along time ago...i will never wager against a streak even if i capped the game to break a streak..if that makes any sense...You will lose more money trying to break a streak than you will playing the streak...GL

First 12