dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

early sun leans

pitt -3 (?, line looks shaky and usf has been playing well as of late)

fl +8 (like, better than they are bieng given credit for, and ten seems to be slumin)

v tec +2.5 (not sure, showed up well in the 2h with va on the road and i think they can carry it over to a not so great hurricane team)

val +5 (not sure, gb hasn't shown that they can maintain a lead or a close game)

mil +7 (pretty sure, play hard, especially at home)

nc -8 (like, should be trying to re-establish dominance)

ind st -1.5 (love, evansville is just horrific)

cal -2 (love, too much for az to handle)

md +4.5 (pretty sure, seem to be a real powerhouse right now)

so ill +1 (like, play well at home)

st pete -5.5 (like, they've been play pretty well and mann is to up inconsistent)

nia -1.5 (like, another team that has been playing fairly well over a weaker team)

n col -9.5 (not sure, have been dominant, especially at home)

oh st -7 (not sure, have been doing very well, probably in revenge mode against min, min seems to be fading, and they're at home)

not going to play them all probably just 4 or 5, depending on the research. please comment to help me make the right choice.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think st.peters is a very strong play as of now anyway, havnt did any work yet...the pit line stinks to high hell, id say Vtech or no play, nia has been str8 trash doubt i could back them....like i said this just off the top of my head i still got work to do..gl 2marro

Thenation781
    Thenation781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

HMM that pitt line is scary..No play for me on that one.Looks like a trap to me

dknight734

any thoughts on cal and so. ill games? like so. ill, but wc state is tough. like cal, and can't find a reason for them no to win here. feel as though md is strong play, but u never know up against a team like clemson. i don't think md wins, but i think they should cover. ind st on the other hand i think should win and win well. any thoughts?

Thenation781
    Thenation781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    any thoughts on cal and so. ill games? like so. ill, but wc state is tough. like cal, and can't find a reason for them no to win here. feel as though md is strong play, but u never know up against a team like clemson. i don't think md wins, but i think they should cover. ind st on the other hand i think should win and win well. any thoughts?

If clemson makes their shots it will be a blow out..MD can go cold real fast

2daBank

never take a team catchin less than 6 maybe 7 if you dont feel they can win

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I think Cal will beat Arizona. Now that they are healthy, they've been playing good basketball lately. They've won 4 out of their last 5, and handled ASU fairly easily for most of the game last Thursday. They realize that they can start breaking away from the rest of the pack, and soundly take the Pac-10.

Cal has too many options on the court, and that is why Boykin had a great game at ASU. I really think UA is going to have a tough time guarding all of Cal's threats. If Cal can start out hot shooting 3's, game should be over by the 2nd half...

Good luck with your plays.

dknight734

any thoughts on so. ill and ind st.?

Terrapin Station

Sorry, don't know a thing about either S. Illinois or Indiana State.

elevate
    elevate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I like va tech tomorrow as well BOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dknight734 View Post
    any thoughts on so. ill and ind st.?

once i get to the card ill be able to give you a better answer on this

dknight734

what r u leaning terrapin

BillyCostigan
    BillyCostigan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like UNC and Cal tomorrow. I think the Tarheels might start turning their season around.

Terrapin Station

I'm just playing Cal. I mainly stick to Pac-10 games.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCostigan View Post
    I really like UNC and Cal tomorrow. I think the Tarheels might start turning their season around.

guards rule the ncaa and the heels have terribly inconstant guard play....not a comment on 2marros game just wouldnt hold my breath if your waiting for this team to turn some corner

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin Station View Post
    I'm just playing Cal. I mainly stick to Pac-10 games.
    no shit? how you do with it? if you dont mind me askin...reason i ask is to me the conf is a joke and incredibly hard to cap i dont even bother with it unless i see a real good spot

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

south fl. +3

Terrapin Station

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    no shit? how you do with it? if you dont mind me askin...reason i ask is to me the conf is a joke and incredibly hard to cap i dont even bother with it unless i see a real good spot
    I'm just a big Pac-10 fan, specifically Cal. I went to Cal, I've lived in Berkeley my whole life save for two years when I was in grad school, and I've just always followed the league. Sure the league is a little down this year, but that seems to be making for closer lines, and a better opportunity to exploit them. I made a ton today off the UCLA and Washington games.

I do bet other games all the time, but I'm most confident with the teams that I read/watch/know a lot about, which are the Pac-10 ones.

dknight734

evansville lost all of their last 10, 3-10 ATS including a road loss to ind st 55-69. all of thier 5 home losses are by 7 or more. evansville has the revenge factor and the undisputed want for a win against a home crowd to a state rival. has given up 71ppg in their last 5, while only scoring 61

ind st is 4-10 SU and 5-10 ATS. 4 wins against drake, so. ill, creighton and evansville. dropped 3 road games out of four with losses to n. iowa, sms, brad, and their one win coming against drake. ind st has given an average of 75ppg they're last 5, but have only scored 66

dknight734

the small spread on the cal game has me a bit on edge, because az has only allowed 64ppg, while cal has let up 72ppg in the last 5. and the offs have only scored 79 for cal and 75 for az.

dknight734

fl line down to +7.5

chisox19
    chisox19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

bol

trap
    Update your status
    trap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10874

Think your right about Pitt line.
    My 2 good 2 be tru play is USF
    Good Luck

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    think st.peters is a very strong play as of now anyway, havnt did any work yet...the pit line stinks to high hell, id say Vtech or no play, nia has been str8 trash doubt i could back them....like i said this just off the top of my head i still got work to do..gl 2marro
    st p's beat nia 2x in Jan inflates their streak a little (if niag is not happening) (well streak ended with loss to siena)

jspers beat st p's earlier this month in manh ... line seems low given two teams' opposing momentums and popular home + home revenge theory that would have stp's 'returning the favor' in Jersey ...

sometimes i think too much and miss a soft line, check back dk, 2da et al ...