mdyles1988
    mdyles1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Vandy +9 @kentucky

thoughts?

ukbro00
    ukbro00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

I think Kentucky is going to come up firing in front of the home crowd.

The Silver Fox
    The Silver Fox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Question is can Vandy hang with them when they are firing @ home... If Vandy can slow the game down like south carolina did against kentucky they can cover. I like them at +9

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

this line is too inflated .... Vandy stays within the number... Vegas knows the public will be all over Kentucky....

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KACK View Post
    this line is too inflated .... Vandy stays within the number... Vegas knows the public will be all over Kentucky....
    actually the money was pretty much dead even on this game, just like vegas wants. Yes, I agree the line is inflated and that's why I believe Kentucky is the play. No reason for Vandy to get 9 here. Kentucky by 14+ is my guess

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

the public was actually all over vandy last time i looked. I still like vandy to cover though. Will be a close game, Kentucky wins it at home though

ukbro00

Kentucky is dominating this game. up 12 already and we aren't even 8 minutes in yet.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Refs seem to be on Kentucky. Wish I could have told you this before the game...BTW, thanks for showing up Stanford.

ukbro00

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Refs seem to be on Kentucky. Wish I could have told you this before the game...BTW, thanks for showing up Stanford.

So they are kicking the shaq out of them because of the refs? Come on, just because you took Vandy doesn't mean you can't give credit to UK for playing well today.