2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Saturday College hoops

mourning every1 well we got us another huge college card ahead of us today...this can be a tricky day with so many games it is hard not to get caught up at times...god knows ive had Saturdays where i end up betting 20 games before its all said and done sometimes with good results others not so much....looking to make it 7 winning days in a row which as i type it sounds pretty damn hard but here we go....

Marq +6 (if doesnt go up buying hook)....not a good road record but they have hung tough with just about every big east opponent...dont let the ucon win over tex fool you this team is still overrated..

Kent st -10....hate laying this much chalk but the fact is w.mich has been killed on the road by lesser mac teams than this...

Vandy+9...as much as i like ken it is apparent that they are going to be continued to be overvalued by linesmakers as the public cant get enough of them...vandy has proven time and again they are capable of going on the road and picking up quality wins....this team can score with any1 i look for a close hard fought game as they look to show every1 ken is not the only good team in the sec...

Baylor +9...fading another high ranked overvalued team in this 1...as long as public is eating up these top ranked teams we continue to see great value fading them this should be another tough competitive game were 9 points is just to damn many....

Iowa +13....you all know my new revised theory for this shit hole conference..ugly ass low scoring game and 13 should be plenty...this has fared us pretty well this week why stop now....

Por -6....this 1 is much later but if the line does anything im pretty sure it will move up....as i said about this team the other day when we cashed on the road against SF they are much better than they may have lead you to believe to start the year...this team is just a notch below the zags and st. marys in this conf yet they do not get the same kind of respect(good for us) they are provin winners and have shown there game travels well...

that is all that i have as of now still got a few more in mind just waiting to see what happens with the lines before i pull the trigger...Now that football is pretty much wrapped up i would think col hoops starts getting center stage and to me that means be very weary of teams the public perceives as being something they are not which in todays game is much better than there opponent, that is just not the case the talent levels for a top team compared to middle of the pack is just not that great...just something to keep in mind...as always if you have any questions about these or any other games feel free to ask and i will answer the best i can...here's to hoping we all have a profitable day

2daBank

anything that is got a hook on the end buy it as i didnt put in all of those above but that is what i did

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

goodluck today man

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good write ups ,2da I fell asleep, now continue to cap the rest. I ALSO like vandy and balyor,esp vandy they can look rite into the cats eyes and say so what,bring it on. I am going to put some $ on the ML WITH THE DORES. GL

2daBank

i dont got those kind of balls cappin ill take the inflated point spread and be happy...i hope your right as a outright win would mean a no stress game, i love those...gl with your card today

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Haven't been doing well lately - so I'll probably just tail a few of the guys I respect here. Good Luck today 2da.

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont feel safe on the Marquette bet. UConn's coming off a thrashing to Providence and they are at home. This is a game they need if they want to finish in the top half of the Big East. Most likely a no play for me but Ill see where the line goes.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Haven't been doing well lately - so I'll probably just tail a few of the guys I respect here. Good Luck today 2da.
    dammit rick where you been we been doing pretty good all week.....hopefully it keeps up and you can get some winners...gl today

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyukno View Post
    I dont feel safe on the Marquette bet. UConn's coming off a thrashing to Providence and they are at home. This is a game they need if they want to finish in the top half of the Big East. Most likely a no play for me but Ill see where the line goes.
    problem is im not sold they a top half big east team...and they dont gotta lose just be close i had to get now cause my guess is even though the public gonna eat up ucon the line gonna drop and 6 seemed like a good number to me buying the hook..marq has hung in and been close against about all the heavyweights i dont see why that changes today

spankadank
    GIGGITY GIGGITY
    spankadank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Any thoughts on Lasalle +11.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by spankadank View Post
    Any thoughts on Lasalle +11.5
    id lean temple there d is way more impressive at home actually had the line a little higher than that but its a no play for me....gl today

2daBank

if any1 else is playing vandy today i suggest bodog they got the line at 9.5...gotta love bodog and there mostly chalk loving clientele...always good for extra inflated lines so now i got vandy +10(bought hook)

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Damn, I haven't played at Bodog for months. I like Vandy, and could have used the lines

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dmtrader View Post
    Damn, I haven't played at Bodog for months. I like Vandy, and could have used the lines
    i try and keep money there just for dogs as they always seem to have about the highest line available

CHI-TOWN ROOKIE
    CHI-TOWN ROOKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

bank, what do you think about oreg. st -2 and providence +8.

2daBank

honestly doubt it matters but ill take everything i can get

CHI-TOWN ROOKIE

liking kansas st +3 at home.

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Good luck on the plays today.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN ROOKIE View Post
    bank, what do you think about oreg. st -2 and providence +8.
    im the wrong guy to ask about pac-10 i pretty much refuse to play that shit conf i could pick about 20 mid majors and throw them in the pac-10 and they would win it....provo honestly i got so many games in my head i cant even think who they playing i must not have liked it as i dont think i did much work on it...sorry wish i could be more help

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN ROOKIE View Post
    liking kansas st +3 at home.

ya its either K-st or no play i just havnt decided if im gonna pull the trigger...i got several im just waiting and seeing what the line does

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post
    Good luck on the plays today.

gl to use as well my friend

nobodyukno

How about Georgetown Duke on the Over at 142? Georgetown is scoring more than past years. I like this over a lot.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyukno View Post
    How about Georgetown Duke on the Over at 142? Georgetown is scoring more than past years. I like this over a lot.
    dont let me stop you i suck at totals....gtown has def shown they dont mind getting into more fast paced games and do have legit scorers for a change no doubt

gmoney45
    gmoney45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4369

Good luck 2da

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Loving Baylor, Marq and Vandy. GL today Bank!

2daBank

gmoney, hatter...best of luck to you guys as well

nobodyukno

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dont let me stop you i suck at totals....gtown has def shown they dont mind getting into more fast paced games and do have legit scorers for a change no doubt
    Ok thanks. I really like your Iowa, Baylor, and Vandy picks. What you said about Marq and Uconn is true but im still debating and by the time i decide the line will most likely be down to +4.5 +4 haha. Good Luck on all your plays today

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

mourning every1 well we got us another huge college card ahead of us today...this can be a tricky day with so many games it is hard not to get caught up at times...god knows ive had Saturdays where i end up betting 20 games before its all said and done sometimes with good results others not so much....looking to make it 7 winning days in a row which as i type it sounds pretty damn hard but here we go....

Marq +6 (if doesnt go up buying hook)....not a good road record but they have hung tough with just about every big east opponent...dont let the ucon win over tex fool you this team is still overrated..

Kent st -10....hate laying this much chalk but the fact is w.mich has been killed on the road by lesser mac teams than this...

Vandy+9...as much as i like ken it is apparent that they are going to be continued to be overvalued by linesmakers as the public cant get enough of them...vandy has proven time and again they are capable of going on the road and picking up quality wins....this team can score with any1 i look for a close hard fought game as they look to show every1 ken is not the only good team in the sec...

Baylor +9...fading another high ranked overvalued team in this 1...as long as public is eating up these top ranked teams we continue to see great value fading them this should be another tough competitive game were 9 points is just to damn many....

Iowa +13....you all know my new revised theory for this shit hole conference..ugly ass low scoring game and 13 should be plenty...this has fared us pretty well this week why stop now....

Por -6....this 1 is much later but if the line does anything im pretty sure it will move up....as i said about this team the other day when we cashed on the road against SF they are much better than they may have lead you to believe to start the year...this team is just a notch below the zags and st. marys in this conf yet they do not get the same kind of respect(good for us) they are provin winners and have shown there game travels well...

that is all that i have as of now still got a few more in mind just waiting to see what happens with the lines before i pull the trigger...Now that football is pretty much wrapped up i would think col hoops starts getting center stage and to me that means be very weary of teams the public perceives as being something they are not which in todays game is much better than there opponent, that is just not the case the talent levels for a top team compared to middle of the pack is just not that great...just something to keep in mind...as always if you have any questions about these or any other games feel free to ask and i will answer the best i can...here's to hoping we all have a profitable day

Damn Bank card looks great...I think Im gonna jump on the Iowa game...I feel alot better to see you on it as well... BOL

mugsey15
    mugsey15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Good write up. I was on the fence on some games but now having more confidence in some of the plays I wanted to put in. Thanks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mugsey15 View Post
    Good write up. I was on the fence on some games but now having more confidence in some of the plays I wanted to put in. Thanks
    hope it works out for us

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Hand for a minute on Iowa as it may get up to 14. GL today

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

GL Buddy!! Some big spreads in the big 10 today?! like marquette and vandy very much gotta go get some work done...see you this afternoon

CHI-TOWN ROOKIE

BANK, FL ST +1 , I LIKE IT. i think they win straight up, bos col is being playing good lately but today they choke, betting that one straight up. THANKS, GOTTA GO. Good look guys

2daBank

im trying to limit my card today but i see another play i gotta make...

FSU -1....these fukers have been bad on the road but against better acc teams than this...i was on BC earlier in the week you may remember i tried to get you all off of clem but that was just a good spot....to me it looks like ppl who got burnt on that game are jumping on BC now...well i got some news to late FSU gets it done today

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by juanitodelfuego View Post
    Hand for a minute on Iowa as it may get up to 14. GL today

1234 ... Last