2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

post the screen shot..is that so much to ask?

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Come on screen shot killer.

That's not to much to ask of a killer, is it?

I'm sure you have tons of old wagers also of you winning big money, just provide us with a mere screen shot killer.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

you can always edit the screen shot

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    you can always edit the screen shot
    That must be what he's doing now, no response in a while.

He's going to post the edited screen shot and say...

"BOOM, NOW SLAP THE BOOKIE WITH YOUR PENIS ON THIS PLAY"

jhack704

or he will say he made it with a local. you know when they dont cover he wont be back

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by bookiekiller View Post
    2daBANK THIS IS MY FRIST TIME ON HERE AND U R TALKING SHIT R READY!!! YOUR LIFE MUST SUCK !!! TAKE THIS GAME TO THE BANK THEN TALK SHIT BITCH!!
    Exactly the point you idiot! if it's your first time on here then you come in humble...you have to earn it! That's obviously something your life has not taught you yet so you come to the interet to see if it's any different...well it's not. GL highroller. Are you flying to vegas on your jet to place this bet in person as well?

bookiekiller
    bookiekiller's Avatar Become A Pro!

2dabank wuts your play today?

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

jhack704

im sure 2dabank is on valpo just like me

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Valpo's the play in this game if any. Plus Autofade on the Killer until he proves us wrong. 1 chance, 1 night.

bookiekiller

u guys r all losers u cant stand for someone to win, who cares about a bet slip take the play or stay away thats up to you.**** im not perfectionist, i never said i was i just hav a game im going big on is that ok with u guys u dont hav to play it!!!!

2daBank

honestly think im taking the day off big timer...card is shit and my wifey wants to go out (courtesy of the books)

jhack704

why do you love uwm so much? where r u from? i bet you dont know anything about them

southpaw74

u guys r all losers u cant stand for someone to win, who cares about a bet slip take the play or stay away thats up to you.**** im not perfectionist, i never said i was i just hav a game im going big on is that ok with u guys u dont hav to play it!!!!
    You did it to yourself bro! you come charging in here like a bull in a chinashop and expect everyone to bow down?? what world do you live in? plus you lie about how much you bet and then get defensive...what are we supposed to do Here's a good tip for you...if you are the only one that thinks you are right...you're probably not I'm not talkng about your pick. It's your attitude. Even if your record 20-2 you still have no right to spout off like a tard. Hopefully you will learn some of these lessons one day and we will all be better for it. GL

2daBank

sad in todays world how every1 wants to beat there chest and let every1 know how good they are..there is something to be said for being humble, a quality so many lack in modern society....why is so hard to let your actions speak for themselves every day a new guy shows up with this BS about how great they are and lock this lock that, or im the bookiekilla i am the best blah blah blah

bookiekiller

life is like a jalapeno wut u say today my brun your ass tomm!!!!! lmfao

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This has Valpo SU win written all over it.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Im on Valpo tonight as well. I like it even more after this thread started.

southpaw74

yup...you can't make respect! it can only be earned and it's all we have at the end of the day This has turned into a Dr. phil show thanks to Bookiekiller...damn it! I hate that guy to

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    certainly looks to be where the sharp money is on this one...

i just noticed bookiekilla you dont even have a line posted is that so you can adjust later if need be or say you played the ml if they dont cover

Marginalis
    Marginalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    You did it to yourself bro! you come charging in here like a bull in a chinashop and expect everyone to bow down?? what world do you live in? plus you lie about how much you bet and then get defensive...what are we supposed to do Here's a good tip for you...if you are the only one that thinks you are right...you're probably not I'm not talkng about your pick. It's your attitude. Even if your record 20-2 you still have no right to spout off like a tard. Hopefully you will learn some of these lessons one day and we will all be better for it. GL
    this

bookiekiller

2dabank my games r not locks thay can lose to i never sad a lock...i said the game i like and take it to the bank thats all!!!!

2daBank

2dabank im not calling u guys small timers i was just saying it was for big guys that play big!!! i dont bet on line it takes to long to get paid is that ok with u!!! i lost befor wuts the big deal.
    takes to long to get paid? have you ever even had a on-line account anywhere? i get payouts way faster on-line when i want them then i do from any local i have ever fukked with

jhack704

2dabank my games r not locks thay can lose to i never sad a lock...i said the game i like and take it to the bank thats all!!!!
    haha thats tru the s.o.b. never said lock hahaha

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

1. prove it (very respectable option)
    2. give a legit reason why you cant prove it: go to your book, open bets, hit the prt sc/printscreen button, go to the start menu- accessories- paint- ctrl+v to paste your screenshot there. hit post reply, the paperclip thing, upload. (now not knowing how is not an excuse or respectable option now)
    3. just admit youre a lying sack and start over- (respectable option)
    4. claim its a local bookie taking your action and you dont have a scanner to show it. (not a respectable option)
    5. tell everyone to f*ck off and that you dont care if they believe you. (not a respectable option)

your being correct on one pick doesnt burn anybody or prove anything. you created this account today so for all we know you do this every day until you get one right.
    if youre willing to put a nice chunk of your own money on it- that is something real. if that "something real" is fake then that is something disgusting and wrong.

PS. i dont really care that much- dont shoot the messenger- just stirring the pot a little bit and spreading some knowledge

pps. goodluck with your play

southpaw74

If you go back and read your post that everyone saw...then you know that's not all you said. unfortunately you can't take back what's already out there but you can try to make up for it by changing your ways. people will forgive you but not if you keep acting the same way that's all

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    sad in todays world how every1 wants to beat there chest and let every1 know how good they are..there is something to be said for being humble, a quality so many lack in modern society....why is so hard to let your actions speak for themselves every day a new guy shows up with this BS about how great they are and lock this lock that, or im the bookiekilla i am the best blah blah blah
    as you can clearly see i never said you called this game a lock please re-read the post

southpaw74

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    1. prove it (very respectable option)
    2. give a legit reason why you cant prove it: go to your book, open bets, hit the prt sc/printscreen button, go to the start menu- accessories- paint- ctrl+v to paste your screenshot there. hit post reply, the paperclip thing, upload. (now not knowing how is not an excuse or respectable option now)
    3. just admit youre a lying sack and start over- (respectable option)
    4. claim its a local bookie taking your action and you dont have a scanner to show it. (not a respectable option)
    5. tell everyone to f*ck off and that you dont care if they believe you. (not a respectable option)

your being correct on one pick doesnt burn anybody or prove anything. you created this account today so for all we know you do this every day until you get one right.
    if youre willing to put a nice chunk of your own money on it- that is something real. if that "something real" is fake then that is something disgusting and wrong.

PS. i dont really care that much- dont shoot the messenger- just stirring the pot a little bit and spreading some knowledge

pps. goodluck with your play

Nice points!!

southpaw74

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    as you can clearly see i never said you called this game a lock please re-read the post

isn't It funny how the people that are wrong are also the same people that can't read or recall things very well

bookiekiller

take the game or dont **** with the game!!!! did u no haters never make it in life!!!!

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha valpo wins.. Am I a loser? Can I pick a game?

southpaw74

take the game or dont **** with the game!!!! did u no haters never make in life!!!!

Does anyone else understand that statement? well that's enough time wasted on teaching the uneducated today...let's move on to bigger and better things boys GL on your play but I don't really care if it wins or loses...you have already trashed yourself for today. time to start over my friend

bookiekiller

now im of to play blackjack $500 a hand can u fags do that dont think so!!!! hi haters bye haters!!!

2daBank

yea im done with this been good for a laugh at least...still dont know if he betting the spread or ml guess that is to be determined after the game

bookiekiller

2dabank the spread is -7 good luck to all

First 123 Last