frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The battle of 4 Wins, Elon @ NC Greensboro

Two absolutely horrendous teams. I think NC Greensboro has a slim edge to cover the -4.5, just for the simple fact that they dominated Chattanooga while, Elon squeak by the same opponents. The thing that is puzzling is that, Elon almost beat NC state and Western Carolina on the road. Two very good opponents. So WTF gives, is it even worth it betting on this game?

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

NO.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Two absolutely horrendous teams. I think NC Greensboro has a slim edge to cover the -4.5, just for the simple fact that they dominated Chattanooga while, Elon squeak by the same opponents. The thing that is puzzling is that, Elon almost beat NC state and Western Carolina on the road. Two very good opponents. So WTF gives, is it even worth it betting on this game?

Trash match...unless your very familiar with these squads I would pass and play something with a little better odds in your favor...Either way BOL tonight

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Looking at the over wake forest and wisconsin with points

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    Trash match...unless your very familiar with these squads I would pass and play something with a little better odds in your favor...Either way BOL tonight

I am familiar with both teams as one is my alma mater and the other is 30 minutes away. I would stay away from both teams as they aren't consistent or predictable in any way.