PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

2 red hot plays for 28 jan

Yesterday: Texas Tech +17.5 WINNER

Today:

Central Michigan (+7)...I've been over and over this game. The result is a coin flip. There is absolutely nothing between CM and MO so taking the 7 start with the road dog here which is fantastic value IMO

The Citadel (-2.5)...owned Georgia South in '09. TC have won only 2 of their last 5 but have lost by 2, 2 and 6 respectively against Wofford, Chat and CofC all of who would start short priced favs here. GS stink plain and simple.

Let's go gett'em again boys. GL

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

No thanks, Miami owns that series at home and the Citadel only averaging around 54 a game on the road, but good luck with the plays.

iceminers26

forgot to add, congrats on the TTech winner

PAPSMEAR

MO giving up 7 in what's going to be a low scoring game is gold. MO were mightily unimpressive in their last game against Ball State losing by 6 (noting that CM gave them a 15 point pasting when they met on 1/13/2010). There has been 4 and 2 points respectively between these teams in their last 2 encounters. MO won one and CM won the other. ATS is 5-4 MO overall. CM playing as well if not better than MO this year. MO play better at home but CM not a bad road team. All points to a close dog fight. Taking 7 is the way to go here.

iceminers26

"When playing in Oxford, Miami is 23-6 against the Chippewas. Miami has won the last 11 meetings between the teams in Millett Hall with CMU's last win in Oxford coming in overtime on Feb. 27, 1991, 86-85" (CBS Interactive, 2010).

Not saying the don't keep it within the number being offered, just stating they have not performed well over the years at Millett Hall.

PAPSMEAR

I hear what your saying Ice but what happened in the 80's, 90's and anything prior to the last 2-3 years is of little relevance IMO. Further what is relevant when betting spreads is ATS not SU (most recent 5-4 to MO). Appreciate your input just don't agree that the numbers you present are that important. When capping I'm more into the here and now looking at current form, stats, injuries, attitudes, team quality etc more so than ancient hoodoo figures

jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have to agree with papsmear, were not talking straight up here, were talking ATS. I don't see them losing by +7, they are usually close games between these teams. Miami coming off horrible home loss to Ball State and has looked unimpressive this year. This dawg might win outright............

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice call on Tech... Looking like you got you've some winners today as well.. BOL

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

76% on CM and the lines going in opposite direction

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

im doing horrible so take this for what its worth....but miami ohio has been big favs at home a few times this year in games where youd expect them to play close and have blown the other team out everytime

gonnakillit
    gonnakillit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffbuff73 View Post
    i have to agree with papsmear, were not talking straight up here, were talking ATS. I don't see them losing by +7, they are usually close games between these teams. Miami coming off horrible home loss to Ball State and has looked unimpressive this year. This dawg might win outright............

It was road loss @ ball st

bigboy1979
    bigboy1979's Avatar Become A Pro!

ehhh, sounds more like total red COLD picks...

PAPSMEAR

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy1979 View Post
    ehhh, sounds more like total red COLD picks...
    who's a funny boy then. very helpful and constructive post. thanks

PAPSMEAR

what you think of today's plays 2da?

...or anyone else for that matter

PAPSMEAR

another 2 fukin backdoor losses coming up. i can't believe how fade outs are killing me this year. Citadel 16 in front with 13 on the clock and the fukin chokers are going to get rolled by GS of all teams. As for CM they are on my black list. Can't even hold MO to 7 pt loss.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

donno about Cemtral Michigan, but I was just admiring the wonderful start and a poor finish of citadel as I was on them too. Bad luck