snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

How can you have the nerve to go into Rochester's thread and give him shit for one or two picks he missed when you can't even hit 50% for the day?

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by tylerguy02 View Post
    How can you have the nerve to go into Rochester's thread and give him shit for one or two picks he missed when you can't even hit 50% for the day?

He won't answer you or fess up. He starts a new thread every single day and I would be surprised if he did not count these towards his record. It's impossible to track him because he has SO many threads going. Why he has choosen to go after Rochester or anyone else is beyond me. His picks last night on this thread went 2-4-1. That leaves very little room to be critical of anyone. Espically after spending a entire day capping you come up with those numbers.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cmon snap defend yourself

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    He won't answer you or fess up. He starts a new thread every single day and I would be surprised if he did not count these towards his record. It's impossible to track him because he has SO many threads going. Why he has choosen to go after Rochester or anyone else is beyond me. His picks last night on this thread went 2-4-1. That leaves very little room to be critical of anyone. Espically after spending a entire day capping you come up with those numbers.
    Blow me follower

First 12