Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

Windy City's Monday

Unreal run right now, let's keep it going folks. At work but I have one for now....will be back later.

Western Carolina -7.5 (-110)
    220 / 200

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

W. Carolina by 10......another winner, maybe some will take notice that I do know what Im doing lol....might have one more tonight if anyone likes money.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

nice job windy city..you killin it lately congrats

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Legend.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr. Windy City great call tonight. I followed Western Carolina all day just couldn't pull the trigger b/c I wanted a better value at 6 or 6.5 but none the less great run today and all week. Unfortunately didn't see your thread until 5 min. after tip off, if you could try to get on a little quicker so that I can get in touch with my local book I would greatly appreciate it although I am not trying to be unreasonable as everyone has differant schedules. I am new to the forum just joined 4 days ago, but will continue to follow and work with you to cash. BOL sir and thankyou.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    Mr. Windy City great call tonight. I followed Western Carolina all day just couldn't pull the trigger b/c I wanted a better value at 6 or 6.5 but none the less great run today and all week. Unfortunately didn't see your thread until 5 min. after tip off, if you could try to get on a little quicker so that I can get in touch with my local book I would greatly appreciate it although I am not trying to be unreasonable as everyone has differant schedules. I am new to the forum just joined 4 days ago, but will continue to follow and work with you to cash. BOL sir and thankyou.
    Welcome Big Dave. I'm fairly new here as well but not to this game.....Sorry about the late post, actually got stuck at work for 11 hours today, I will always post game almost hour to half hour before tip usually. Wish you luck sir and hope I can continue this run and make other's money in the process....Dissecting this Boise State game which starts at 10...

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

And thank you 2dabank and Ralphie, I appreciate it.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Boise State and Idaho have gone under in there last 3 match ups. The last 2 lined totals have been 134.5 and 138.5 and they didnt even come close to either. Now we are looking at 145.5?? Line is shaded a tad in my opinion and I think I know why. Last 5 games Boise has given up 88, 81, 76, 79, and 88. Both teams are letting their opponents shoot over 50% in their last 5 games and I think we all now that Boise is on a dreadful 7 game losing streak not having a win since December of last year. I expect this to be a good, close game although I do believe Idaho still wins this game. Only thing that may hurt us in this game is that they are both very poor free throw shooting teams, but we should be ok. I may add a teaser or a 2nd half play, but Im headed out for now but should be back for the game. Enough of the talk. The play is........

BOISE STATE / IDAHO OVER 145½ (-115)
    230 / 200