Saturday (3-2)(+3.60)
For The Year (32-41)(-11.80)

Took Sunday off. Got a little back Saturday night. Starting to feel a little better about my picks. Just need more consistency. Here is what I came up with for Monday night.

St Joes -5.5 vs Penn (3 units)………Most of the time I don’t like going against home dogs, but Penn is just horrible this year and if St Joes has their heads on straight they win this by double digits easily.

Syracuse -5.5 vs Georgetown (2 units)…………….At first I liked G-Town because of how good they looked, but Syracuse can be nearly unbeatable at home while the Hoyas are due for a not so great game. I have a gut feeling Cuse wins this one rather easily, but it scares me to go more units.

Coll Charleston +8 vs W Carolina (2 units)…………….Yes I know about CC’s player being injured, but this team is red hot right now. Win or lose I will not regret taking this bet tonight.

Tennessee-Chat +14.5 vs Wofford (1 unit)……………….I think Tennessee is not as bad as people think and I am simply going on a gut feeling that this one is close.

Missouri +12 vs Kansas (1 unit)………….My second one unit play to make it interesting and I am just going with the strong gut feeling again that this game is not won by double digits.

I played a lot of games for having such a short card tonight, but that is who I like and I am playing them.

Good Luck Everybody!!