TheKnuckleballer
    TheKnuckleballer's Avatar Become A Pro!

***2009-2010 College Basketball Computer Based System Tracking Thread***

[COLOR=#000000! important]Over the last four years, I have developed a computer based, statistical system designed to extrapolate value in Vegas’ lines. The system enables me to eliminate the lines that have little to any value and exploit the lines with a high probability of winning. Also, the system allows me to have an objective opinion and it mitigates the human element of handicapping. It is important for you to understand that this is a marathon not a sprint. My system gets stronger and stronger as the season wears on, because there is more and more relevant data to utilize. Also, money management is a key to long term success. My system does not produce “1000**** Triple Platinum Picks of the Century,” but it does produce consistent winners that help you add to your bankroll. Personally, I recommend a percentage based money management system where each unit equals .75% of your bankroll. Using this strategy it is important to recalculate your bankroll on a weekly basis. This means that your wagers increase or decrease relative to your bankroll, which allows you to capitalize on hot streaks and protect against cold spells. For tracking purposes, I will rate my picks on a 1 to 5 Unit basis with an assumed 10% vig added to all losses. Good luck to all and get used to winning on a consistent basis!

Stay “Sharp”
    -The Knuckleballer
    [/COLOR]

TheKnuckleballer

Overall (0-0) +0 Units
    5 Unit Picks (0-0) +0 Units
    4 Unit Picks (0-0) +0 Units
    3 Unit Picks (0-0) +0 Units
    2 Unit Picks (0-0) +0 Units
    1 Unit Picks (0-0) +0 Units

Total Unit Record (0-0) +0 Units
    Winning % (0.0%)

Now that we are well into Conference play, I will begin posting winners on a consisitent basis. Remember that this is a marathon not a sprint. Today, I have four 1 Unit Winners and one 2 Unit Winner. I hope that everyone enjoys the picks. Feel free to ask any questions. GL and enjoy!!!

**2 Unit Picks**
    Northern Iowa/Indiana State Over 122.5

*1 Unit Picks*
    Pitt +3
    Northern Iowa -5.5
    Wisconsin -12
    Indiana -5.5

TheKnuckleballer

Monday's Picks:

**2 Unit Picks**
    Western Kentucky +6
    Mizzou +12

*1 Unit Picks*
    UT Chattanooga +14.5

TheKnuckleballer

Tuesday's Early Picks:

****4 Unit Picks****
    Miami Florida +8.5

**2 Unit Picks**
    Rhode Island +5
    Miami Ohio/Ball State Over 113

I will be back shortly with more picks. GL and I will update my record later this evening!!

TheKnuckleballer

Remaining Tuesday Picks:

**2 Unit Picks**
    Rutgers +17.5

*1 Unit Picks*
    Depaul +16.5
    West Virginia/Depaul Over 124.5
    UNC/NC State Under 153
    Northwestern +12.5