iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Fading SBR and going with Nova

I think you guys just helped me decide what to play on this game. I have never seen so many people on one side and no one on the other.. Its nuts. Everyone has been fading Nova throughout this tournament and Nova keeps on keepin on.. Good cappers on okla too, but like i said before, they dont hit at 100%. I just feel like Nova wins this one.

Im taking Nova.. GL to the rest of the forum on Okla.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    I think you guys just helped me decide what to play on this game. I have never seen so many people on one side and no one on the other.. Its nuts. Everyone has been fading Nova throughout this tournament and Nova keeps on keepin on.. Good cappers on okla too, but like i said before, they dont hit at 100%. I just feel like Nova wins this one.

Im taking Nova.. GL to the rest of the forum on Okla.

Might as well grab UNC too. Seeing everyone on Cuse as well.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Holdin Aces View Post
    Might as well grab UNC too. Seeing everyone on Cuse as well.
    ehhhh i like cuse though haha.. but yes i see your point

iloseagain

just saw this in another post

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Lang is on Nova.
    dangit.. now i may have to play sooners haha

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Expecting Buddy to pull a Danny Manning. Game should be fun, but just because it is a FF game, doesn`t mean there is much edge to either side.

Only 1x for me. Also think Nova`s coach a bit of a deer/headlights type of guy.

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

lets go NOVA

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Expecting Buddy to pull a Danny Manning. Game should be fun, but just because it is a FF game, doesn`t mean there is much edge to either side.

Only 1x for me. Also think Nova`s coach a bit of a deer/headlights type of guy.
    im actually going to end up playing okla.. and no this wasnt posted as a reverse jinx or some shit haha.. im leaning towards okla now.. as of now i have a 1.5x on nova ml and a 0.5x on okla +3.. I am going to add 2.5x to okla +3 and hope for the middle i guess

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I agree...I'm on Sooners +4, but Nova probably wins by 6-7 now that the whole world is backing Okie.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

who everyone is backing will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of this game...

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    who everyone is backing will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of this game...
    says the guy who was laughing at us for fading the warriors in oracle

but yes i agree.. its just funny what you said last night

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13365

says the guy who was laughing at us for fading the warriors in oracle

but yes i agree.. its just funny what you said last night
    louie clone lmao

iloseagain

Anyways, personally I like Cuse +9.5 and Nova -140. I see alot of good cappers on Okla, but Nova is playing out of their ass and their defense is top notch.. Okla's defense isnt great and i think will get exposed against the great ball movement and 3 point shooting of Nova. I wouldnt be surprised if Nova won by 8-12. If Buddy has an off night, which it seems he NEVER does, then Okla could be in some seeeeerious trouble. I think if anyone is going to be able to lock him down, it will be Nova. I also have a hard time betting the other way as some of these cappers, but they dont hit at 100%, so its not ALWAYS a terrible idea.

this is what i said in another thread and yet i still bet okla

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

this is what i said in another thread and yet i still bet okla
    Why not fade me lol

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Why not fade me lol
    cuz i follow dom and he was on okla.. i have gone against him before and lost every time.. didnt want to do it again.. looks like i should have haha

iloseagain

SBR burial.. UNC will prob blow Cuse out next

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Wouldn't call this a burial. A burial happens when everyone is on a play because of some "sharp" angle. Where there angles in betting Oklahoma? I didn't even bet the game just watch the first couple minutes when it was tied or close and thought OK would win..

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Wouldn't call this a burial. A burial happens when everyone is on a play because of some "sharp" angle. Where there angles in betting Oklahoma? I didn't even bet the game just watch the first couple minutes when it was tied or close and thought OK would win..
    a burial is what happens when the whole forum is on one play, and it loses.. what are you trying to say?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

a burial is what happens when the whole forum is on one play, and it loses.. what are you trying to say?
    and you can't quantify either of those. So your saying nothing.... just better off listening

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

A good example would be Warriors @ Utah, Warriors on b2b going to Utah they must lose. Buried in OT. Sucks you were part of that but you should of never been fading GS this season, now they are about to beat the Bulls season record, there was not a lot of those fade opportunities for that the whole season.

iloseagain

and you can't quantify either of those. So your saying nothing.... just better off listening
    A good example would be Warriors @ Utah, Warriors on b2b going to Utah they must lose. Buried in OT. Sucks you were part of that but you should of never been fading GS this season, now they are about to beat the Bulls season record, there was not a lot of those fade opportunities for that the whole season.
    should never fade GS this season? How bout my Celtics ML hit last night?? Dumb fukk go crawl back into your hole

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

What about the other 75 games they played you smurf? mom should of aborted you

iloseagain

What about the other 75 games they played you smurf? mom should of aborted you
    oh wow real original insult ya got there! They are 39-34 ATS for the season.. You do realize they have spreads on these games right, and that you are not only betting on who is going to win the game?? My god.. You are dense

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

What about ML fades? Nice subject change tho, aborted

iloseagain

What about ML fades? Nice subject change tho, aborted
    im not talking about ML fades ya dumb fukk.. The only time i said anything about a ML is about when i took celts ML yesterday. You said something about utah, which i had +4 and ML, but no i do not fade warriors on the ML.. I have bet against the warriors on the ML 2 times this season. Utah and Boston. So idk what else to tell you.. Talk to someone else about ML fades, cuz thats not what i was talking about. I obviously bet Bos +12 too.

EDIT: actually thats probably false.. I bet against the warriors ML on the spurs as well. And that lakers game when they won.. jk i wish.
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-02-16 at 09:35 PM.