ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    it's a good thing for T to be thinking UNC won't cover vs Cuse or win the title in a match-up with Nova

it's T-Wizzle

UNC is on a mission, the way they responded to that ND 12-zip run to take a 52-51 lead and Johnson doing something stupid, giving them 2 free pts with a tech while having to go to the bench; that showed me they really want it bad

Paige didn't do something stupid and jack up a dumb 3 down 52-51, he drove hard to the rim and was fouled and made the FT and the Heels got a nice steal and just took off again from there never looking back

mission end-game: monday night

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I agree, I did not post to change minds. I post to draw debate and in game talk. But this is looking alot like 2009 when unc had double digit wins every game of the tourney. They have been nothing but an ATM and so I will ride them again until the train stops. GL
    Nice call on game. Was heavy on NC, and then fell asleep before tip-off ........woke up second 1/2 ....to my comp screen showing
    NC -5 ` 1st half ...oh well, a winner not played. Happens ...
    GL on Mon. I do not see NC losing game.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Nice call on game. Was heavy on NC, and then fell asleep before tip-off ........woke up second 1/2 ....to my comp screen showing
    NC -5 ` 1st half ...oh well, a winner not played. Happens ...
    GL on Mon. I do not see NC losing game.
    Neither do I, they have what no other team has, size and more size. While everyone they play has to hit contested jump shot UNC scores off easy put backs and layups. In the end they just have so many scorers that taking one or two players away does nothing to stop them. Nova will put up a good fight but they will get worked on the glass

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Neither do I, they have what no other team has, size and more size. While everyone they play has to hit contested jump shot UNC scores off easy put backs and layups. In the end they just have so many scorers that taking one or two players away does nothing to stop them. Nova will put up a good fight but they will get worked on the glass
    their size is insane.. johnson, meeks, hicks, jackson, james.. all beasts

First 1234