t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Final Four is set

Villanova vs Oklahoma

North Carolina vs. Syracuse

Nova opens as a 1.5 point fave and moved to 2. I've gotta think UNC will be a double digit fave over Cuse.

Early leans, thoughts?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I think it's in the cards for nova

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Villanova vs Oklahoma

North Carolina vs. Syracuse

Nova opens as a 1.5 point fave and moved to 2. I've gotta think UNC will be a double digit fave over Cuse.

Early leans, thoughts?
    2.5 now.

I can't fade 'Niva, and that line is mighty suspicious.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Oklahoma. Tall point guard in cousins. Hield being stephen curry 2.0. Oh, there's also the fact that they both played earlier in the season and it was 72-49 oklahoma wins. Why overthink things, take the plus money since all of this analysis will hinge on buddy hield shooting. Either he makes it or misses, there's nothing anybody can do.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Oklahoma. Tall point guard in cousins. Hield being stephen curry 2.0. Oh, there's also the fact that they both played earlier in the season and it was 72-49 oklahoma wins. Why overthink things, take the plus money since all of this analysis will hinge on buddy hield shooting. Either he makes it or misses, there's nothing anybody can do.
    Such a good point. You can handicap these games all you want but if a guy like Hield is making everything then the analysis goes out the window. It's tough to predict a good or bad shooting night.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Nova is winning the whole thing
    Points Awarded:

BELM0NT gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I agree.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

UNC/Nova final would be great

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Former all Big East Matchup....Villanova vs. Syracuse!...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Well I got 2 of the teams in the Final Four. North Carolina and Oklahoma. I'll take them both in the final with a Tar Heel victory.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

I think UNC opens at 8 to 9
    I want to see Oklahoma vs UNC
    Hit fkn 160 + total
    Just a damn shootout

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

T-Wizzle... just tell us who the fuk you're on so we can fade you.

Thanks in advance
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster, and Russian Rocket

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

OKL/CAR Final

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Eff it. Syracuse vs oklahoma. Syracuse makes no sense, so i'll go with them.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

looks like unc all the way

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

I have only one bracket and it has Nova winning it all.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    T-Wizzle... just tell us who the fuk you're on so we can fade you.

Thanks in advance
    Nnnaaaaaaawww. Brother. I live in oklahoma. Please dont tell. Jesus man. Dont speak. Smh.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OU played the last two games like they played earlier in the year when they were killing teams.....that's how they beat Nova by 23.

Now that there is a week lay off who knows. If OU is shooting well they will win but how in the hell can anyone predict that?

It's the Final Four so there could be nerves or OU could come out confident knowing they have already dismantled Nova.

I don't put too much stock in that December meeting with Nova bc we just saw Syracuse beat Virginia after Virginia owned them in the regular season.

My head says OU/UNC in the final with UNC winning it all.

If OU gets by Nova and UNC it will be because Hield scored over 75 points in those games.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Unc opened at -9 and Villanova opened at -2

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Yea. Little surprised Cuse didn't open +10.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Oklahoma vs NC

Usually the team with the pro stud wins these games and that is Oklahoma

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    No, UNC opened at -9.5

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

If NC is winning by 16 in the 2nd half, Cuse will be toast.

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Oklahoma wins the whole thing... Nike says so... Then they turn buddy into a star with a big shoe deal.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Not a chance. Its been pretty obvious its going to be unc. Books have been overinflating their lines to pay out as little as they can

t-wizzle

Lines are holding steady for the most part so far.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Guys, there's no way in hell Oklahoma wins it all. They'll struggle shooting the ball under the bright lights and big stage that is the Final 4 and they won't have a backup plan. Nova was 4-32 from 3 in that first meeting and Oklahoma shot 14-26. Don't back a heavy jump shooting team like OU after a week off in such a big spot. This has been a really weird year. I always thought UNC was by far the best team in the country and I have a few decent futures on them, but I just mentally can't see anybody else winning it. Kruger is a good coach but you can't win a title on the back of jump shooters. Nova has been strong all year, but I just don't see Jay Wright as a good coach, even though they've looked better in the tourny before the Kansas game. UNC has by far the best athletes and I just don't think anybody else is close enough to challenge. Syracuse shouldn't put up much of a fight. Their season was more than made by the Final 4 and the Final 4 typically separates the teams that should be there and the teams that shouldn't

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Guys, there's no way in hell Oklahoma wins it all. They'll struggle shooting the ball under the bright lights and big stage that is the Final 4 and they won't have a backup plan. Nova was 4-32 from 3 in that first meeting and Oklahoma shot 14-26. Don't back a heavy jump shooting team like OU after a week off in such a big spot. This has been a really weird year. I always thought UNC was by far the best team in the country and I have a few decent futures on them, but I just mentally can't see anybody else winning it. Kruger is a good coach but you can't win a title on the back of jump shooters. Nova has been strong all year, but I just don't see Jay Wright as a good coach, even though they've looked better in the tourny before the Kansas game. UNC has by far the best athletes and I just don't think anybody else is close enough to challenge. Syracuse shouldn't put up much of a fight. Their season was more than made by the Final 4 and the Final 4 typically separates the teams that should be there and the teams that shouldn't
    I remember everyone saying OU would lose to A&M bc OU was a jump shooting team and A&M was a "physical" team that didn't rely on jump shots. How did that work out?

OU has shot well in plenty of big games this year. I highly doubt the "bright lights" will effect them. This is a senior laden team.

If all teams play to their full potential UNC will win it all. With that said, Hield appears to be on a mission.

I find it ironic that you reference NOVA going 4 of 32 against OU as the reason they got blown out and then say OU won't have a backup plan if they don't shoot well.....No shit. Same can be said for NOVA.

If NOVA pissed down their leg against OU in a big game earlier in the year why couldn't they do the same under the "bright lights"?

Typically the Superstars are the players that step up in these situations.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 03-31-16 at 07:20 PM.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I remember everyone saying OU would lose to A&M bc OU was a jump shooting team and A&M was a "physical" team that didn't rely on jump shots. How did that work out?

OU has shot well in plenty of big games this year. I highly doubt the "bright lights" will effect them. This is a senior laden team.

If all teams play to their full potential UNC will win it all. With that said, Hield appears to be on a mission.

I find it ironic that you reference NOVA going 4 of 32 against OU as the reason they got blown out and then say OU won't have a backup plan if they don't shoot well.....No shit. Same can be said for NOVA.

If NOVA pissed down their leg against OU in a big game earlier in the year why couldn't they do the same under the "bright lights"?

Typically the Superstars are the players that step up in these situations.

Oklahoma's offense is nearly 40 PERCENT based off the 3. Nova's is only around 32% or so. There isn't a stage quite like the Final 4. It doesn't matter how many upperclassmen you have, its all about the kids mentally. The Sweet 16/Elite 8 games are nowhere near the pressure of the Final 4 games for one, so jump shooters feel more free. Trust me when I tell you this

BigDofBA

Oklahoma's offense is nearly 40 PERCENT based off the 3. Nova's is only around 32% or so. There isn't a stage quite like the Final 4. It doesn't matter how many upperclassmen you have, its all about the kids mentally. The Sweet 16/Elite 8 games are nowhere near the pressure of the Final 4 games for one, so jump shooters feel more free. Trust me when I tell you this
    So you're going big on NOVA?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

going with Cuse and NOVA now

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So you're going big on NOVA?
    I wouldn't say big but I'll certainly be on Nova for something. My unit size outside of MMA just isn't very big anymore. Didn't have the time during the year to do the capping I normally do, but this is a classic situation here and I think it plays out like normal

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

this

12 Last