USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

10 point for elite 8? I'll take it.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I can make a lot of lines that put North Carolina at about a 10 point spread, many of them being used today by an unsuspecting public. I have them winning by more like 14 points. I'm waiting for more information. I don't really feel too worried about line movement.

Initially it looks real good for North Carolina but there is more information to be processed before I am willing to buy...the tip off is late and first impressions from the marketplace can be misleading. There will be some serious pressure on that NC moneyline and this type of action can be cause for concern.

I think the Total is a bit high but there is no need to worry about the line here. I have it much lower, about 15 points lower in fact, but can map a scenario in which I counter that steam on a drop, as well as my numbers. I could even see it drop to as low as 152 and then seek other signs from the market for an OVER play before possibly pulling the trigger. Otherwise, I will pass; I don't need the Under and I don't want the Under...even if it seems like the correct play.

Last edited by KVB; 03-27-16 at 01:26 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Staying away. Think unc wins the tournament, but 10 points is a lot. Nd beat unc once, then unc humiliated them a few weeks ago. Tough to call
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BELM0NT

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Staying away. Think unc wins the tournament, but 10 points is a lot. Nd beat unc once, then unc humiliated them a few weeks ago. Tough to call
    Since tournament play has started, including conference championships, UNC has routed every team they have faced except Virginia. Lord willing it will be another showdown to see who should represent the ACC in the title game. UNC is perfect in neutral site games this year 10-0. Heels will not go quietly into the night. No team, not one, has ever pulled away from Carolina. Carolina was #1 to start the season and they will finish #1. Kapeesh!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    No team, not one, has ever pulled away from Carolina.
    That's another lie.. wtf

rake922

lang is on UNC

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I can make a lot of lines that put North Carolina at about a 10 point spread, many of them being used today by an unsuspecting public. I have them winning by more like 14 points. I'm waiting for more information. I don't really feel too worried about line movement.

Initially it looks real good for North Carolina but there is more information to be processed before I am willing to buy...the tip off is late and first impressions from the marketplace can be misleading. There will be some serious pressure on that NC moneyline and this type of action can be cause for concern.

I think the Total is a bit high but there is no need to worry about the line here. I have it much lower, about 15 points lower in fact, but can map a scenario in which I counter that steam on a drop, as well as my numbers. I could even see it drop to as low as 152 and then seek other signs from the market for an OVER play before possibly pulling the trigger. Otherwise, I will pass; I don't need the Under and I don't want the Under...even if it seems like the correct play.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Pass. This line seems close to perfect.

My only lean is toward the Under, but no bet as of now.

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Pass. This line seems close to perfect.

My only lean is toward the Under, but no bet as of now.
    how come

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Pay attention, I've not only given you a sharp forecast, sharper than you realize as most think the 10 point line is efficient.

I also predicted today's movement, giving a really distant target.

Don't discount the possibility that what I'm giving you is just plain over your head. Go ahead, get insulted, most bettors have that kind of ego, but I may not be fully explaining my conclusions.

I will admit that I'm not giving info on every game in order and that I'm often not giving the full context. I am also glossing over some facts that could be teaching points.

Those that have followed a season while I'm teaching and writing will be in a better position to understand the analysis you are reading.

Not everyone is used to it but to post that video after the info I gave is much more likely your problem than mine.

If you are a tail type bettor that doesn't want to challenge his mind, then just follow my offered forecast. I warn you, however, that you better be disciplined and in for the long haul if you tail my predictions without the analysis.

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Pay attention, I've not only given you a sharp forecast, sharper than you realize as most think the 10 point line is efficient.

I also predicted today's movement, giving a really distant target.

Don't discount the possibility that what I'm giving you is just plain over your head. Go ahead, get insulted, most bettors have that kind of ego, but I may not be fully explaining my conclusions.

I will admit that I'm not giving info on every game in order and that I'm often not giving the full context. I am also glossing over some facts that could be teaching points.

Those that have followed a season while I'm teaching and writing will be in a better position to understand the analysis you are reading.

Not everyone is used to it but to post that video after the info I gave is much more likely your problem than mine.

If you are a tail type bettor that doesn't want to challenge his mind, then just follow my offered forecast. I warn you, however, that you better be disciplined and in for the long haul if you tail my predictions without the analysis.

KVB where are you from

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

just a win. that's all unc wants

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

double units on UNC. lets cash it

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I almost never bump a winning call or analysis, in fact, I bump losers all the time. But I can't help but thank posters like tatddy and grease lightnin for the losing thinking and contributions to the marketplace...some of that goes to the books, and some makes its way to the winners.