$HungrySS
    $HungrySS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    #1 seeds die today

u know what that means

#1 seeds move on tomorrow... but do they cover the numbers????
    I hope so. Got killed today. Hoping Virginia and NC pound the fuk out of ND and Cuse!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInDetroit View Post
    The loose ball dive foul was a massive mistake by the ref who called it from 50 feet behind the play. It basically cost Kansas a huge possession and 2 free throws that went the other way. That's a 2-4 point mistake with 35 seconds left...
    college kids still need to be smart... they got it to 3 and had the ball and didn't get off another 3 point attempt but panicked and turned it over with 4 seconds left. the end. bye kansas

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Agreed. Should have been a no call, Kansas keeps possession with 35 seconds left, and their best shooter isnt fouled out. Notice the ref that was 10 feet away didn't call anything?
    I bet Vill to cover, so I'm happy, as a sports fan I hate when the refs significantly change the game.
    so the fuk what...the calls evened out...refs were calling the game tight all night long....against both teams....not to mention Kansas got away with multiple push-off's that weren't called...only reason this game was even remotely close was because Nova shot like shit from the 3 pt line...

MadeInDetroit
    MadeInDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    college kids still need to be smart... they got it to 3 and had the ball and didn't get off another 3 point attempt but panicked and turned it over with 4 seconds left. the end. bye kansas
    Yes, terrible possession at the end. Would have helped having your best 3 point shooter not fouled out!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

u guys crack me up with the foul call conspiracies. Refs did everything in their power to keep ellis in the game and not give him his 4th......that horseshit charge call when obvious block on him early....then come right back down & give hart his 4th on a shit touch foul.........Nova just better team......

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    u guys crack me up with the foul call conspiracies. Refs did everything in their power to keep ellis in the game and not give him his 4th......that horseshit charge call when obvious block on him early....then come right back down & give hart his 4th on a shit touch foul.........Nova just better team......
    in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit...Amen!

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Oh shit - people actually waste their lives watching this shit. Stop! And it is lock you will get a nice wet vigina

The loose ball dive foul was a massive mistake by the ref who called it from 50 feet behind the play. It basically cost Kansas a huge possession and 2 free throws that went the other way. That's a 2-4 point mistake with 35 seconds left...

First 12