t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What's funny is that guys like themoneyshot are just noticing this now. The kid's been playing at Oklahoma for 4 years and was the best player in the country this season but dopes like the OP are just realizing he sounds a little funny when he speaks.

Hield is great. He's one of the coolest college athletes I've ever watched. The kid nearly put up a 50 burger at Allen Fieldhouse and they gave him a standing O.

I hope he goes on to do great things at the next level. He's a good kid.
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave t-wizzle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What's funny is that guys like themoneyshot are just noticing this now. The kid's been playing at Oklahoma for 4 years and was the best player in the country this season but dopes like the OP are just realizing he sounds a little funny when he speaks.

Hield is great. He's one of the coolest college athletes I've ever watched. The kid nearly put up a 50 burger at Allen Fieldhouse and they gave him a standing O.

I think the OP put $500 on Oregon yet he is acting like he just saw and heard Hield for the first time....rookie move.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I think the OP put $500 on Oregon yet he is acting like he just saw and heard Hield for the first time....rookie move.
    OP is a moron. That's been established for quite some time. He just makes it worse with threads like this.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Everyone needs to chill the fuk out.

No sh#$. You're pissed off if you took Oregon and lost.... saying Buddy looks like Mr. Ed and sh#$

And you're giving Buddy a reach around because you took Oklahoma.

We fukking get it.

Some dumb asses take everything out of context.
    You made a thread about another male's looks because he dropped 37 and buried you and now you're telling others to chill out?

Lol

Dude, go lie to some girls about your age online to try to pick them up and then come back here to tell us about it. Stick to your bread and butter.

t-wizzle

You made a thread about another male's looks because he dropped 37 and buried you and now you're telling others to chill out?

Lol

Dude, go lie to some girls about your age online to try to pick them up and then come back here to tell us about it. Stick to your bread and butter.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Hield going home next round.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Hield going home next round.
    Possibly. Nova is playing really well.

My expectations for OU going into the year were the Elite 8 so I'm pretty happy with the Final Four. I can't really be dissappointed if they lose to Nova or UNC.

With that said, this is when it gets fun. Who knows, maybe Buddy channels his inner Steph Curry and goes nuts next weekend.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Tiger looked like that when he started.

The way I see it. The kid appears to have all his teeth.
    He's in the right sport.

Hockey players need to sign big contracts to replace their teeth.

He is the most exciting college player I have watched since Jimmer. Difference is, this kid has a fairly complete game and he is better than Jimmer. He's better than Ben Simmons & Brandon Ingram. He's a senior and it shows.

Turn overs.
    Turn overs Buddy.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You act like you fukking hang out with the guy when he's in town or some sh#$. Shut your fukking mouth. Get back to making plays so we can fade you. Make this forum some COIN you dumb ass.

Lol

Another clown who's been snapping at me lately. Any time you want to see who can pick up the most broads in a few weeks from now... you let me know if you want to go 1 ON 1 with the great one. I'll whip your a$$ in quantity, quality, and gratification. You get what I'm saying?

Grab your phone... take some photos... and post to the forum. Don't be a gutless wonder.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Any time you want to see who can pick up the most broads in a few weeks from now... you let me know if you want to go 1 ON 1 with the great one. I'll whip your a$$ in quantity, quality, and gratification. You get what I'm saying?
    I feel like I'm back in college competing with my Fraternity brothers in South Padre to see who can pull the most ass. Aren't you like 40????

I used to try to pull as much ass as I could about 8-12 years ago when I was in college but then I met the perfect girl when I was 25, dated her a few years, and got married. So yeah, you could definitely pull more ass than me now.

If you're goal is to just pull as much ass as possible regardless of how damaged the goods are than that's cool but you're seriously going to struggle to ever find someone to settle down with if you keep playing these games that you're too old to play.

Younger girls (that are worth anything) aren't going to stay with you because physically you won't be able to compete with a younger guy. That's just a fact.

Older women that are single are single for a reason. They are either batshit crazy or they have a shit load of baggage. They're fine to screw but you'll want to get away from them sooner rather than later.

You probably already know all of this.

I'm not really hating on your choice to chase tail because I still have a few friends that never grew up and do the same thing. I just think it's really weird that you come back to a sportsbetting forum to brag about it to strangers. Who the f*ck does that? It's like you need attention just as much as these younger girls that have daddy issues.

It's all good though. Don't take anything personal.

t-wizzle

I feel like I'm back in college competing with my Fraternity brothers in South Padre to see who can pull the most ass. Aren't you like 40????

I used to try to pull as much ass as I could about 8-12 years ago when I was in college but then I met the perfect girl when I was 25, dated her a few years, and got married. So yeah, you could definitely pull more ass than me now.

If you're goal is to just pull as much ass as possible regardless of how damaged the goods are than that's cool but you're seriously going to struggle to ever find someone to settle down with if you keep playing these games that you're too old to play.

Younger girls (that are worth anything) aren't going to stay with you because physically you won't be able to compete with a younger guy. That's just a fact.

Older women that are single are single for a reason. They are either batshit crazy or they have a shit load of baggage. They're fine to screw but you'll want to get away from them sooner rather than later.

I'm not really hating on your choice to chase tail because I still have a few friends that never grew up and do the same thing. I just think it's really weird that you come back to a sportsbetting forum to brag about it to strangers. Who the f*ck does that? It's like you need attention just as much as these younger girls that have daddy issues.

BigD buries this nomoneyshot clown. Guy has been exposed as a 40 year old deadbeat low life who fukks washed up heffers and brags about it.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave t-wizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Buddy needs to get in Phil Jackson's triangle or something. He is too small to play iso SG against a Kobe. OJ Mayo type guard but great shooter.

BigDofBA

BigD buries this nomoneyshot clown. Guy has been exposed as a 40 year old deadbeat low life who fukks washed up heffers and brags about it.
    Lets just face facts, you're going to have to work for any girl that is worth anything. These types of girls aren't going to be trying to "meet" people online because they already get a ton of attention when they leave the house.

The young girls with daddy issues or the older women that have baggage and don't have time to go out are most of the women you would meet online.

There is nothing wrong with chasing ass. We've all been there. I just think it's weird to come back and try to brag about it on the internet. What would someone be trying to get from that?

Did I really get challenged to a contest of who could get more ass by someone that is in their late 30s or early 40s???? WTF. I'm out of that game thank god.

t-wizzle

Lets just face facts, you're going to have to work for any girl that is worth anything. These types of girls aren't going to be trying to "meet" people online because they already get a ton of attention when they leave the house.

The young girls with daddy issues or the older women that have baggage and don't have time to go out are most of the women you would meet online.

There is nothing wrong with chasing ass. We've all been there. I just think it's weird to come back and try to brag about it on the internet. What would someone be trying to get from that?

Did I really get challenged to a contest of who could get more ass by someone that is in their late 30s or early 40s???? WTF. I'm out of that game thank god.
    Tms is the biggest loser on this site. He's pathetic.

BigDofBA

Looking forward to the Nova game. I have a feeling it's going to be a tight game.

UNC should roll.

TheMoneyShot

It was a Yes No answer. Not a fukking essay guy around the question.

TheMoneyShot

And I'm putting up $500 on Buddy in the Final Four.... if this fukking guy screws me over.... FUK HIM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Tms is the biggest loser on this site. He's pathetic.
    TMS is validated, not quite at Auto Donk status but, validated none the less.

Should an unvalidate, Non PRO even be allowed to post in this thread?

I don't follow BIGD but perhaps he's filled out his official validation forms. I don't know know.

Also,

I'm insulted.

You said I was the biggest loser here.

What happened to us Wizzer?

TheMoneyShot

Buddy Hield... I'm talking to you bro! You beat Oregon's ass. I want to see the same performance against Villanova. If you help me cash... I'll take back what I said about your face. We good bro? Cool.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

GL, MShot.

You do know that Eddie Pinckney is suiting up for Villanova on Sat?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Reports came of Hield not picking up head coach Luke Walton's calls. Then there was the reports of him liking tweets that reflected negatively on the franchise. This week, a report indicated that the Kings have spoken to several teams about trading him.

The 27-year-old Hield was asked if there is work that needs to be done to mend relationships and if he has any regrets about anything that has happened in the past year.

"I have no regrets. There's nothing to be worked on. I never had a problem with nobody here. Everything that’s being heard wasn't put out by me. I love everybody here in this franchise, this organization so I don't regret nothing I said,” he said. “I'm going to keep it 100.”

Asked if there is still frustration after his comments after the Orlando Bubble he said, “I'm here to play basketball, win games and that's my main focus. Trying to turn things around, that's all I’ve been focus on. Trying to win games. Everything that comes with it, comes with it, but I'm just locked in on that."

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

tremendous bump

First 12