reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

The 4 TOURNEY Games tonight.

I really like these 4 sides tonight. I put a fair share on them all, straight and round robin parlayed them as well. Also teased them all. Not even thinking about the nba or nhl tonight.

Maryland at +6, i like them here. KU is overrated i think, although i will say i haven't followed them too much this year, Maryland is good playing resilient lately. +6 is way too many in this type of game.

Miami +4, this one was tough. I really liked Villy and have followed them alot this year, i think they collapse and lose outright, but +4 is a nice cushion to tease and even just play straight. Miami is hotter and can play just as well with Villy. Honestly i thought Witchita St, was gonna be Miami so another reason i'm riding Miami.

Duke +3.5, Duke just seems like that one team that shouldn't be here, in my opinion at least. Riding Allen and playing decently well. This is the line i pictured it would be if Duke was gonna have shot. Oregon ehh they have played well lately and i thought they would get this far, but they run outta gas tonight.

Texas A&M +3, A&M is one team here i dont think is getting any attention. Play well as a team and are quick and stay in games till it matters at the end. I like Oklahoma, but they are getting inflated with Buddy Hield and how good he is.

Good Luck with whatever you have, i have been running hot so hopefully it continues tonight. Enjoy the games.

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Maryland might cover 6 but Kansas is def not overrated we have won 18 straight games, most of which were against ranked teams, beat Oklahoma twice, west Virginia, Baylor twice, iowa state twice...Also, Maryland has had a pretty easy route to the sweet 16, they beat a 12 seed and 13 seed Hawaii who only won their first game because Cal was missing their leading scorer. Maryland was down pretty late in the second half against Hawaii and missed their first 15 3 point fg attempts of that game. They are shooting the worst 3 pt Fg percent of any team in the tourney and KU is among the best. So I def don't think Maryland has been playing that great lately. I would take KU ML and add that to a parlay if anything, and if I were to bet MD I would tease it, because even if KU is up by 3 or 4 at the end fouling presents a backdoor cover opportunity.

kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I actually disagree with all your picks. Texas A&M shouldn't even be in this game, and Oklahoma has way more talent and has been playing way better. Oregon should be able to shut down Dukes only 2 players. And Villanova won their first game by 30 and beat a very good Iowa team by 20 last rd, whereas Miami barely beat Buffalo in their opener and then won the next game by 8. But goodluck.

reesp18

Yes all true. I still think its gonna be one of those tight games and +6 is too much for a team like MD. I can only hope since i got everything placed already. GL may your team win kufan11 but MD covers. lol

reesp18

Quote Originally Posted by kufan11 View Post
    I actually disagree with all your picks. Texas A&M shouldn't even be in this game, and Oklahoma has way more talent and has been playing way better. Oregon should be able to shut down Dukes only 2 players. And Villanova won their first game by 30 and beat a very good Iowa team by 20 last rd, whereas Miami barely beat Buffalo in their opener and then won the next game by 8. But goodluck.
    Well initially i thought exactly what you said also, but so is everyone else. Then thinking about it more, and trying to reason both ways, these just appealed more, i think i go 3 or 4 or 4 for 4. but ya GL

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

Shhhhhhhhh.

Rambo
    Rambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by reesp18 View Post
    I really like these 4 sides tonight. I put a fair share on them all, straight and round robin parlayed them as well. Also teased them all. Not even thinking about the nba or nhl tonight.

Maryland at +6, i like them here. KU is overrated i think, although i will say i haven't followed them too much this year, Maryland is good playing resilient lately. +6 is way too many in this type of game.

Miami +4, this one was tough. I really liked Villy and have followed them alot this year, i think they collapse and lose outright, but +4 is a nice cushion to tease and even just play straight. Miami is hotter and can play just as well with Villy. Honestly i thought Witchita St, was gonna be Miami so another reason i'm riding Miami.

Duke +3.5, Duke just seems like that one team that shouldn't be here, in my opinion at least. Riding Allen and playing decently well. This is the line i pictured it would be if Duke was gonna have shot. Oregon ehh they have played well lately and i thought they would get this far, but they run outta gas tonight.

Texas A&M +3, A&M is one team here i dont think is getting any attention. Play well as a team and are quick and stay in games till it matters at the end. I like Oklahoma, but they are getting inflated with Buddy Hield and how good he is.

Good Luck with whatever you have, i have been running hot so hopefully it continues tonight. Enjoy the games.

You couldn't do that again if you tried.

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

0/4. followed you on two of them though. BOL next time.

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

goose egg

reesp18

That was one of the saddest nights ever lol i'm ashamed. How did all the favorites just come out and run the table so easily? None of the games were really even competitive, except MD for the 1st half. Maybe Duke 1st half... wouldn't thought it was that easy. Always happens when i post my plays.