Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19203

Doggy ML parlays

Doggy ML parlays for Wednesday

I've had some good success with these the last few weeks, so I thought I'd post a few and jinx myself....

Yep, I can easily go 0-4 here, but hit one and it pays for the other 3 (losers) + some profit....

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

morehead loses

pigskinhedging
    pigskinhedging's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

I like how you set this up with no Parlay having any team more than twice.

I played a bunch of two team parlays the other night and had Xavier as part of most of them assuming they could take care of Wisconsin and got burned.

drbellhead
    drbellhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3274

when i get up, I like the same kinds of parlays.....but I prefer to take the pts with the dogs and the ML with the fav....GL

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pigskinhedging View Post
    I like how you set this up with no Parlay having any team more than twice.

I played a bunch of two team parlays the other night and had Xavier as part of most of them assuming they could take care of Wisconsin and got burned.
    Ya, that happens..... I try to avoid that....depends on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by drbellhead View Post
    when i get up, I like the same kinds of parlays.....but I prefer to take the pts with the dogs and the ML with the fav....GL
    I hear ya. A couple of weeks ago, I felt really good about Wright State pulling the upset so I paired them up with a couple of other dogs for all three to win outright in a parlay. For protection/hedge, I went ahead and placed a small bet on Wright State ATS (middle bet below). I got really lucky and all three parties involved won outright. Had the two parlays failed, it would still be break even because of the Wright State ATS bet covering (20 pts. lost, 20 pts. won). So, why didn't I pound Wright State ATS? Perhaps because a backfire is always a possibility - I could've went 0-3 on the 3 bets. College basketball anything can happen, your team shoots 25%, the other team has their game of the year, etc...

Well, it's halftime and Ball, Grand Canyon and Morehead are still in it....

GL to all!

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

Oy, no soup for me. A couple of close ones but no cigar.... Oh well, go get 'em tomorrow..