CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Duke ML, A&M ML and ND PK.

All 3 look like solid plays. Which one has the least chance of hitting? I'll go ahead and assume most will say A&M.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

A lot going on here pal. Why do you want to know which one has the least chance?

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Duke scares me a little would take points with them and A & M with ND BOL

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Oregon beats Duke.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They all can lose Canuck

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

0/3

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    0/3
    Zero chance. All 3 non-public plays on national tv. 2-1 at least ATS. ND is 50/50.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Zero chance. All 3 non-public plays on national tv. 2-1 at least ATS. ND is 50/50.
    "2-1 at least ATS" ??? You just said all on the ML. Meaning they have to win SU. I think Oklahoma & Wisconsin win and lean towards Oregon winning.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Yep 0 for 3

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

ND has best chance.

I think Duke gets blown out. And Oklahoma wins by 5-7

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

GL

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    "2-1 at least ATS" ??? You just said all on the ML. Meaning they have to win SU. I think Oklahoma & Wisconsin win and lean towards Oregon winning.
    2-1 SU too most likely. Wisky and Oregon are a joke.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

All 3 look like solid plays. Which one has the least chance of hitting? I'll go ahead and assume most will say A&M.
    I am on the opposite end of all 3...

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Just think, look at what Wisconsin has done to these teams who don't play defense. Notre dame another example. Without a doubt best opponent badgers are seeing yet but they are slowing teams offenses down significantly

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Oregon and TAMU win

Other game complete toss up

thecutter

Have to go with duke because of coaching

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Duke wins 1-2 imo

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

A&M shouldn't be here. I don't see them winning after that comeback. They shot their load. Buddy Heild could make this ugly.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    A&M shouldn't be here. I don't see them winning after that comeback. They shot their load. Buddy Heild could make this ugly.
    A&M is solid...

I think OU can collapse at any second

I'm thinking A&M comes out the gates out... Lean A&M 1st Half +1.5

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Oregon will abuse Duke if the game is called fair.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    A&M has bigger bodies.. they are going to dominate OU on the boards.. i dont think buddy hield will be enough..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of these teams have no discipline ..Xavier was one

Factor it in your capping

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Duke wins 1-2 imo
    I guess I could see that. I'm on the fence on this Duke-Ducks game. Prob stay away unless line movement talks to me.

RockBottom

All eight games are on national tv.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    All eight games are on national tv.
    haha thats what i was thinking.. isnt EVERY game of the tourney nationally televised?

CanuckG

What I mean is national tv games is when dogs cover or win SU because more public money is being wagered on the favs

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

What I mean is national tv games is when dogs cover or win SU because more public money is being wagered on the favs
    Not in this case... All 8 games are being bet pretty close to 50/50 aside from Oklahoma according to consensus trends.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Oregon will run Duke out of the gym, deeper and more athletic. 6-5 to 6-7 bodies that are interchangeable. Yale messed Duke up to come back from 27 down by pressing, and Oregon is great at the press. Yale. Not exactly 4 white guys and an Egyptian but close. Duke has 6 man rotation, Ducks have 7 man rotation, and those 6th and 7th players for the Ducks are starters on most teams, 6-9 Bell and 6-7 Jefferson. Ducks will wear down those poor bastards before it's all said and done.

Altman will use those numbers to his advantage, he is no slouch of a coach, I know you've never heard of him and he's not Coach K but he's racked up a 563–306 overall record in college... and considering the issues he's had keeping players on his team, he's done an incredible job for the Ducks these last few years.

Duke fell out of the top 25 this season for a reason. Big game for the Ducks and they were a little flat against St Joes, and looked for the first time this year not as cool, calm, and collected as us Duck fans were used to. That's obviously something to consider... Duke has the big game experience. Still, I got Ducks at -2 and i like my chances. Calling the Ducks a joke means you should probably stay away from this game, unless you want to lose money.
    Last edited by thellama; 03-23-16 at 12:20 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

RockBottom

What percentage of the money is public vs sharp 3 days before the game? Probably not a very high percentage.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    A&M is solid...

I think OU can collapse at any second

I'm thinking A&M comes out the gates out... Lean A&M 1st Half +1.5
    agree can happen anytime

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

As a duke fan, i strongly discourage you to take Duke. They have no depth in the frontcourt. Foul trouble to one of the players and you can have your way with them. M

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    Oregon will run Duke out of the gym, deeper and more athletic. 6-5 to 6-7 bodies that are interchangeable. Yale messed Duke up to come back from 27 down by pressing, and Oregon is great at the press. Yale. Not exactly 4 white guys and an Egyptian but close. Duke has 6 man rotation, Ducks have 7 man rotation, and those 6th and 7th players for the Ducks are starters on most teams, 6-9 Bell and 6-7 Jefferson. Ducks will wear down those poor bastards before it's all said and done.

Altman will use those numbers to his advantage, he is no slouch of a coach, I know you've never heard of him and he's not Coach K but he's racked up a 563–306 overall record in college... and considering the issues he's had keeping players on his team, he's done an incredible job for the Ducks these last few years.

Duke fell out of the top 25 this season for a reason. Big game for the Ducks and they were a little flat against St Joes, and looked for the first time this year not as cool, calm, and collected as us Duck fans were used to. That's obviously something to consider... Duke has the big game experience. Still, I got Ducks at -2 and i like my chances. Calling the Ducks a joke means you should probably stay away from this game, unless you want to lose money.
    You have a Ducks avatar. All I need to know. Not impressed with them. Especially coming from the pathetic Pac 12.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

If this tournament has taught us anything its ride the ACC train.

thecutter

^this. I'm thinking all ACC make it to next round except for the Irish . Wisconsin playing a high level of defense . That aside to the guy preaching altmans record he was out coached by Martelli last game Oregon just hit some big shots down the stretch . Oregon relying on talent but coach k will make him look silly. Duke beat UNC with 5 guys on the road so you can't use their rotation as a reason for failure. They've looked good even with plumlee in foul trouble. They have 4 guys who can hit a shot from anywhere on the floor. Don't be fooled by dukes alter boy look they are going to handle Oregon

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post

You are trying to come up with reasons why Duke isn't good and Oregon is, I get it. But lets not leave out the fact that the tournament has exposed how worthless the Pac 12 really was this year. This is now big boy time and Oregon has no experience and Duke has plenty. I am not saying Oregon can't win, I am saying until Ducks prove they belong on the big stage I have a hard time believing they are the play over the defending champs especially after watching all these Pac 12 teams, that were supposed to be key wins for Oregon, went home in about 5 minutes. Let's also not forget Duke played a much tougher schedule in the ACC and has wins against very good ACC teams still in the tournament so I wouldn't say Oregon is going to overwhelm them with anything they haven't already seen. GL, to you sir I have Oregon going one more round so I hope they win but Duke is no push over. They can shoot the lights out and have the best coach so I hope Oregon is ready because Duke will be.

12 Last