thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Oregon Duke

I really don't know what to make of this game. Oregon ran roughshod over a bad PAC 12, then looked a bit shaky against a decent, not great St Joe team. Altman is a good coach, but this team has overachieved big time so far.

Duke has played in the much better conference, but this team is more erratic then Duke teams of the past. They got a few calls against UNCW and built up a big lead against Yale before almost blowing the lead but hanging on at the end.

This is quite a tough matchup, not sure which way to go, I like the fact Oregon gets to stay on the west coast, but I also think the bottom could fall out at any time for them.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20316

Pac12 was overrated, but Oregon is good. It was just the rest of the conference that sucked. I think it's a tough matchup for Duke. Oregon is real deep and will come at them in waves. If Duke gets in any kind of foul trouble they will be in trouble.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Oregon will win this game. The line is short but they'll get it done.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Oregon should dominate inside and out.

Unless Duke is having a freakish shooting night. It'll be Oregons

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Oregon should roll.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Oregon shot terrible last night if they shoot at their normal %s they wont look as shakey. If they shoot like they did last night then yes they lose. Every team has an off night they are lucky to have even won on an off night.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I guarantee you that the refs will put Duke on the ft line a crapload of times in this game.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Oregon is better than Duke. Duke has no depth. You put someone with length and athleticism on Allen he will struggle. Oregon played like crap last game and won. They won't shoot that poorly against Duke.

popBK
    popBK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

oregon should cover with ease, to much fire power duke will score too but playing with short bench gonna hurt them

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

I'll be in Vegas and might have to hit it early, they always bet the sh*t out of the Pac 12 teams ...