megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Huggins disciple Cronin needs to be fired!

Meercats fans weary of Cronin performing just like Huggins in the tourney. A decade of futility featuring Mick the Prick's patented Statue of Liberty offense & no wonder home games don't sell out like they used to. AD Bohnhead needs to clean house & also fire FB coach Dummy Flubberville as well!

megamillionslose

UNLV interested?

Loud Rebel Yell cuz they can have him stat! Mick the Prick at his absolute best during cupcake season(non-conference portion of sked) as he'll load up his plate at the buffet with as many Division 1-AA, 2 & 3 patsies as possible as it makes him look like he knows what the fock he is doing. Once conference play starts the ppg drops by 50% as he truly loves to recruit homies that can't shoot straight to save their lives!

megamillionslose

Bye bye poser!

UNLV AD must be suffering a brain cramp allegedly offering $3 mill per year(top 10 among CBKB coaches)to woo Mick the Prick. Expect 20+ wins per year but ZERO Elite Eight appearances. P.S. Rebels season tix holders please don't forget to down half a case of Red Bull before attending a conference home game!

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Speaking for almost all UNLV fans and students, "we don't want Cronin at UNLV!"

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

I don't think Cincy could do any better than Cronin, though

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

UNLV aiming low, and hitting. I hope he turns it down.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

you are a genius. ran into his father a few times. his brother got fired from the a car dealership for doing a bad lieutenant scene. Taking people's money and betting the other side. guy was a penetrating clown at lasalle high school. got his first job with uc as the projection guy because he was the one that snitched on damon flint eating off campus in columbus. he is a punk who couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. all of huggins guys hate him.he blames everything on his players. Lance stephenson almost whipped his ass in the locker room. please unlv take him away. they won in ncaa last year because he wasn't coaching.

chico2663

reason he got divorce was he caught curtis bostic boning his wife.I know a hell of a lot more that i can't divulge. his brother is a bad gambler that has stiffed many bookies.

chico2663

just heard from one of micks friends that he is taking the unlv job. there is a god!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

chico has connections in the Nati

warpednexus
    warpednexus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3208

I'm a Bearcats fan and I am having a really hard time finding anyone ( including myself ) who would give even half
    a turd if he left.
    Since he has been there, this self proclaimed recruiting GOD has yet to put together a top 25 recruiting class.
    I don't even think I've watched an entire game all the way through since he started coaching there because some
    of these teams ( at least offensively ) are so painful to watch.

Good riddance.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by TheChamp1 View Post
    I don't think Cincy could do any better than Cronin, though
    wtf. we got huggins from akron. lebron high school coaches at akron and already said if job ever came open.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    chico has connections in the Nati
    jake i know his family. lot of my friends went to school with him and his deadbeat brother. Though he is dating a smoking hot chick! little side bit his father discovered david justice. besides being high school coach ;hep was a scout for the atlanta braves!

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

AAC is full of good programs, bad coaches. Uconn/Ollie. Cincy/Cronin. Memphis/Pastner.