popBK
    popBK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

why?!?!

sorry if a similar thread was already posted, but why why why is Miami an underdog (currently +2 with my local) i dont get it. Is this a trap a line and either you play WSU or no play at all? Does WSU really deserve to be a favorite? Is the public money really comming in on WSU? so confused on this line

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Why play it at all there's other games idk why people try to force action must let it come to u. So many broke clowns

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by popBK View Post
    sorry if a similar thread was already posted, but why why why is Miami an underdog (currently +2 with my local) i dont get it. Is this a trap a line and either you play WSU or no play at all? Does WSU really deserve to be a favorite? Is the public money really comming in on WSU? so confused on this line
    I think Wich St is the better team. Preseason top 10. Tough season with injuries but healthy now.

GGGJR82
    Update your status
    GGGJR82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I don't know why everyone is in love with Miami... They have had a couple upset wins this yr but other than that very unimpressed... Over rated defensively and I've never seen a team take more terrible shots than this team... Have hated Miami all yr and have made the most of them being over rated

Qasdf
    Qasdf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15256

I like Miami here. GL 2 all the bettors.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I think Wich St is the better team. Preseason top 10. Tough season with injuries but healthy now.
    With all due respect Miami is also a very solid defensive team, also has all veteran players, good guards and have a big advantage in the post as well as better bench and more athletic. Also played a much tougher schedule.