iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Fade the public dogs

I think itd be a good idea to fade the public dogs. There are certain dogs that everyone likes for upsets that you see all the guys on TV talking about.. Hawaii, South Dakota St, Buffalo, Temple, N Iowa, etc.. Reason being because everybody sees these "experts" on TV picking these teams as possible upsets and the normal person who bets will think, "Hey if these guys are picking these teams to possibly upset the other team then I must be safe taking them +8! (or whatever the line is)." I just have a feeling if you take MD, Cal, Iowa, Texas, Miami and whoever else, then you will prob come out ahead..

We will see

iloseagain

I think people are gonna get buried on Temple especially.. Its a 10 vs a 7 and Temple is getting +7.5... Temple ML is prob going to be the one ML that is bet the most because it looks like a game that could go either way, yet they are +7.5..

iloseagain

also colorado +3.5 will probably hit

iloseagain

shit double post

drbellhead
    drbellhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3274

What is going on? No more parlays for you?
    Did you retire from the parlay game?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by drbellhead View Post
    What is going on? No more parlays for you?
    Did you retire from the parlay game?
    sick of betting after the first few days of this week.. cant hit anything to save my life, no point in doing a parlay that needs 4 or 5 games to hit...

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    I think itd be a good idea to fade the public dogs. There are certain dogs that everyone likes for upsets that you see all the guys on TV talking about.. Hawaii, South Dakota St, Buffalo, Temple, N Iowa, etc.. Reason being because everybody sees these "experts" on TV picking these teams as possible upsets and the normal person who bets will think, "Hey if these guys are picking these teams to possibly upset the other team then I must be safe taking them +8! (or whatever the line is)." I just have a feeling if you take MD, Cal, Iowa, Texas, Miami and whoever else, then you will prob come out ahead..

We will see
    I agree

iloseagain

i dont have any official plays but lets post some for fun to see what would have happened.. These are all based off my theory of fading the dogs everyone on TV is talking about..

Mia -14
    Iowa -7
    WVU -8
    A&M -13 (I love A&M in this tourney.. Think they are very underrated and will make elite 8 with ease.. Have them going final 4.)
    Texas -4
    MD -9.5
    Cal -4.5