Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Cal starter Tyrone Wallace breaks hand in practice

Word within the program. Cal currently -7. News will be widespread in the morning

15 ppg
    5 rpg
    4 apg

Line will drop shortly

Qasdf
    Qasdf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15256

This has been reported within this hour via YahooSports.

Where do y'all see the line going from -7? Game is @ Spokane, WA Friday. playing against Hawaii.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

I see it now.

Wallace is the leader of the team and the most consistent player when healthy. Not much depth at guard behind him. I think they'll win but definitely will be on upset watch. Line shouldn't move a lot

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Wtf I have Cal ml in a a few parlays already...Wallace is very good he plays under control and makes good decisions...oh well Cal has a couple other players that can pick up the slack and still win

Qasdf
    Qasdf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15256

Thanks for the info guys.

GL on your plays today.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Absolutely 0% shot they advance without him. Love them and they are very talented but Cal is a cluster f**k with him on the court. Don't even want to imagine them without Wallace. Cal has been my sleeper all year for various reasons. Quite possible the most talent rostered team in it. They'll be uncivilized without him.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

A player from the Florida Gators had a similar injury and kept playing...although he was their starting center...I'm sure itd be a lot harder for a guard to play with that type of injury

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

so who are you taking?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    A player from the Florida Gators had a similar injury and kept playing...although he was their starting center...I'm sure itd be a lot harder for a guard to play with that type of injury
    This reminds me of when Marshall broke his hand in the tournament and ruined a unc title chance, no way a guard breaks his hand and plays effectively. This is going to be brutal for Cal. May be able to survive Hawaii but they will feel his loss going forward.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

not to mention...isn't Hawaii in some type of situation where they are already eliminated from 2017 post season due to probation. Idk the full situation but think I'm close. I don't think Cal can exist without the PG. All that talent needs guidance and without him it will be an AAU game.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

If it's his dominant hand, the team is better off with him not playing. If it's his off hand, he can get by for a round or two. Hell, you've been watching the games. Half of these guards can't dribble with their left to save their lives.