CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

A point to make about TODAY'S 1st Half totals.

During the Conf. Tournaments, the books were shading the 1 st half totals ,from 1-2.5 points lower, as compared to the reg. season games.As for all of todays games the bookies are pricing the 1st half totals,as they would during the reg.season! .......for example during the reg.season a game with a total of 148,would have a 1st half total of 70. During conf. trny this # would be about 69-67.5. Today's games are not shaded.....So if inclined to do so....look to bet the over's in selected games,for the 1st half!!.................................. ............gl.......FYI , I did bet over72.5 in the N.C Greensboro and over 69 in the Vermont game.................................... gl

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

How did the 1H totals do yesterday? Did you keep track? I saw a few go over. Bol

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

During the season I always bet first half under on games where line came down 1-3 pts. They usually pan out. Today I like under 61 first half in Connecticut game. I hope that line movement holds true because during conf. Tourney it didnt