CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    What's new, he is a master of laying the ground work for his excuses. Happens every year
    i lost the little respect i had for him when he blew the kansas title game, if he didnt know how to pay the players under the table so well he would be off selling cars where he belongs

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    i lost the little respect i had for him when he blew the kansas title game, if he didnt know how to pay the players under the table so well he would be off selling cars where he belongs
    I agree, but it was before that game that was more telling. Remember earlier when he was asked about his teams poor free throw shooting and how that might finally catch up with them? His response was basically that it was a non issue and it wasn't that important then days later it cost him the title. First time i had ever heard a coach say free throws werent important. Then last year with every expert talking about Kentucky being the best college team ever and how they couldn't ever lose and he comes up empty again.

The great part is the cbb experts still think he is this great coach. This is the second year in which they are saying it's coach Cal best coaching job ever. Last year it was he did such a great job because he got all these players to play together, then this year it's his best coaching job again, for what reason no one knows.

He is a great recruiter and that's about it. When you can get 2 or 3 top recruits for everyone else's 1 or none I hope you can win some games. For a guy who has a monopoly on top recruits it's hard to say he is that great when he has 1 title to show for all that dominance on the recruiting trail. He is the Nick Saban of cbb but just without the national championships to show for it but that makes him great I guess.

CWD
    Update your status

forget the missed free throws he botched every decision and then some the final minutes of that game from timeouts not called to not intentionally fouling up three to calling defense to defend s two pointer and letting them take the three

CWD
    Update your status

and like you said they keep slurping him which makes it so bad

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    UVA a #1 seed is a joke. Pitt and Cuse getting in is a joke. Cincy and Tulsa getting in is a joke. Laughing at all these ACC and AAC teams getting in.
    Check the record, rpi and bpi on Cincy.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    All these teams should be home except Texas Tech. I'm OK with them being in the tourney. Big 12 was a tough conference.
    What 7 teams would replace these???

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    every year this happens

Why the shock?
    penetrating Amateur hour jj, shits unreal.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 182

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    They don't want to look like lunardis bracket so they got to do stupid shit because lunardi is better at their job then they are
    This

Did lunardi ever have Oregon a 1 even once

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    This

Did lunardi ever have Oregon a 1 even once
    I never saw it!

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    They did get their ass beat in a weak conference tournament. Lets get real. Yet I will be rooting for them and my home state
    I'll root for Wichita St as well, grew up in that town. I really could see them playing their best ball in the big dance, can see them getting by Vandy and Iowa (revenge game vs Iowa). Just don't see them getting past Kansas though after knocking them out last year. Kansas is a lot better this time around. Wichita St sure gets hit with tough draws.

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Check the record, rpi and bpi on Cincy.
    I can see Cincinnati losing to St Joseph and Syracuse getting beat by Dayton.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

I can see alot too, not sure it will happen.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I feel bad for Monmouth and St Mary's... if I had to pick two teams to leave out for them, it's easy. Tulsa & Pitt/Cuse. Flip a coin. Neither deserve to be in.

First 12