NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

unreal stretch of bad beats

im done gambling....so sickening ive been on losing end of every backdoor last couple of days. ok st, arizona, okl, cincy, now kansas..ive had bad stretches but for to lose like that consecutively...fukkin unreal

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Later loser let us winners collect the real cash don't quit ur day job hahah I'm going on a nice vacation all paid for in cash from sports got to love it. Let's just face it ur not ready for this lifestyle

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Ups and downs, kind of like life. Money management key in this game. Don't force picks. Good games stand out. Bol njcap
    Points Awarded:

paco gave BELM0NT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I was on Oklahoma/ Kansas and also the over in Michigan lol. We all get the bad end of em here & there

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Later loser let us winners collect the real cash don't quit ur day job hahah I'm going on a nice vacation all paid for in cash from sports got to love it. Let's just face it ur not ready for this lifestyle
    cmon mike if you were a true wagerer you wouldnt talk crap and bring him down.. you'd encourage him. however, this lifestyle isnt for everybody but that doesnt mean be a dickhead about it. i took a bad beat with kansas state by 1 pt.. it happens. fight through it.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Keep trying. Just take a quick break and start from square one. Go back and look at past picks to see if you made any anyalzying errors, etc. Im still a rookie at it and my first few days were horrible. Check out my thread. You can see my beginnings to now. It was very rough at first. Losing everyday. I took my time, managed the money, and have been doing well lately. Keep it up.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave Manny0825 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.