Mr Profits Picks
    Mr Profits Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

Texas at Oklahoma St

Texas vs. Oaklahoma St
    PICK: Texas-3.5
    RISK: 1 UNIT
    Oklahoma State lost at Texas 74-69 on Jan. 16. The Horns nearly blew a 23-point lead but held on thanks to Taylor hitting four straight free throws during the final 13 seconds. He led UT with 18 points. Hammonds had 18 points for OSU. Evans had 12. The Cowboys had won six of the previous seven meetings. The favorite has covered 10 of the past 16 meetings.
    The Longhorns are:

• 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a ATS loss.
    • 5-1 ATS in their last 6 road games.
    • 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
    • 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games following a double-digit loss at home.
    • 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games overall.

The Cowboys are:

• 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
    • 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
    • 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
    Last edited by Mr Profits Picks; 03-04-16 at 05:26 PM.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Texas -2.5 eh? Aint less than 4 anywhere

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Doubt you got anywhere close to 2.5....and while you are throwing out stats, Oklahoma St. is 4-1 ATS on Texas past 5 with Texas favored in last two. They only lost by 5 at Texas in Jan. and its senior night. Losing by 30 at home on senior night doesn't give me alot of faith in them winning on the road even if you are going with the embarrassment angle.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Texas is -5 now.....I got it at -4 last night

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Texas -2.5 eh? Aint less than 4 anywhere
    At -5 now; I am starting to like OK St.

Mr Profits Picks
    Mr Profits Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

sorry> typo error, -3.5 opening #.. There is certainly a lot of stats that one could throw out there, but these were individual team stats.. Let's see what happens! I also like Memphis+2 @-120 tonight at home against Utah, even with Marc Gasol out..

TEX-G-Isaiah Taylor-Probable | TEX-C-Cameron Ridley-OUT | OKS-G-Jawun Evans-OUT | OKS-G-Phil Forte-OUT

You can read more on it here on this site:
    https://www.bangthebook.com/texas-vs-oklahoma-state-college-basketball-pick-odds-prediction/
    Last edited by Mr Profits Picks; 03-04-16 at 05:39 PM.

CameronJ
    CameronJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Profits Picks View Post
    sorry> typo error, -3.5 opening #.. There is certainly a lot of stats that one could throw out there, but these were individual team stats.. Let's see what happens! I also like Memphis+2 @-120 tonight at home against Utah, even with Marc Gasol out.

TEX-G-Isaiah Taylor-Probable | TEX-C-Cameron Ridley-OUT | OKS-G-Jawun Evans-OUT | OKS-G-Phil Forte-OUT

You can read more on it here on this site:
    https://www.bangthebook.com/texas-vs-oklahoma-state-college-basketball-pick-odds-prediction/
    Ain't no damn typo.....everyone wants to act as if they got the best number!

Texas playing well and they came of a bad performance in their last. They have a good coach and will play hard for him. I got -5 and GL

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

Quote Originally Posted by CameronJ View Post
    Ain't no damn typo.....everyone wants to act as if they got the best number!

Texas playing well and they came of a bad performance in their last. They have a good coach and will play hard for him. I got -5 and GL
    Lol