iheartAlabama
    iheartAlabama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Why does Texas cover today?

They ****** me before

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Um a couple reasons....OklahomaSt is turrible and Texas wants to finish the season strong and bounce back from an embarrassing 30 point loss

iheartAlabama

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Um a couple reasons....OklahomaSt is turrible and Texas wants to finish the season strong and bounce back from an embarrassing 30 point loss
    Wow

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Have you seen Okie State play? That's why.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    this^

iheartAlabama

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPlayer View Post
    Have you seen Okie State play? That's why.
    Texas only covered 1 game out of the last 9 and here they are favored by 4.5 on the road and 80% of the public backing them I smell a fix tonight I'm staying away though

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by iheartAlabama View Post
    Texas only covered 1 game out of the last 9 and here they are favored by 4.5 on the road and 80% of the public backing them I smell a fix tonight I'm staying away though
    You smell a fix lol? This line is exactly where it should be.. When I first saw it, i actually said to myself "wow i like okie st in this one" and then I thought more about it and came to the realization that Texas will win and cover.

I mean im not saying you are wrong, but i also dont really believe a game like this would be fixed. Unless you just mean that the line is set a certain way, to get people to bet that way, and then the other team covers... Or do u actually mean you think the refs might FIX it?

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by iheartAlabama View Post
    I'm staying away also. What I've seen from both teams does not appeal to me. Okie St looked like they were playing to 25% capacity in their gym last weekend and had nothing at the end. Texas been screwing it up for years.

iloseagain

here weee gooooo

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

That was an ugly game by both teams....then finally Texas hit some shots and forced a few turnovers...16-2 run to end the game for the cover! I needed that win bad