iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Texas 1H +1 Vs Kansas

These short home dogs seem like they have been covering in the 1h alot lately.. Seton, pitt, ohio st all today.. I only look at the big games with ranked teams for these 1h picks.

I think the home teams have been coming out on fire with it getting late in the season and everything on the line.

I see Texas leading after 1h and then who knows what will happen from there.

Anyone else like this?

--It does seem whenever I make a thread for a pick, it loses. This is why I usually dont even bother making threads, but I wanted some discussion on this game from others.

iheartAlabama
    iheartAlabama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

U want discussion well u got it your last few post plays u been garbage from even betting teams with 5 wins out of 20+ games played that's desperate but anyway fade yourself take Kansas u transsexual

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

Quote Originally Posted by iheartAlabama View Post
    U want discussion well u got it your last few post plays u been garbage from even betting teams with 5 wins out of 20+ games played that's desperate but anyway fade yourself take Kansas u transsexual
    My goodness. I am new and afraid to post. lol

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWallofTrump View Post
    My goodness. I am new and afraid to post. lol
    this dude follows me around and trolls.. no biggie.. i just dont respond to him anymore.. im not even sure what hes trying to say, but i clearly stated that all my picks that i post on here seem to lose, so it seems as if hes making fun of my picks when i clearly already stated i dont do well on here.. Just a guy looking to bitch about anything.. Dudes got a stick up his ass, like a lot of people on here

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    this dude follows me around and trolls.. no biggie.. i just dont respond to him anymore.. im not even sure what hes trying to say, but i clearly stated that all my picks that i post on here seem to lose, so it seems as if hes making fun of my picks when i clearly already stated i dont do well on here.. Just a guy looking to bitch about anything.. Dudes got a stick up his ass, like a lot of people on here
    I wish he would troll me. It would be good entertainment to see the creative things he comes up with.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, "u transexual". LOL!

j/k

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I wish he would troll me. It would be good entertainment to see the creative things he comes up with.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, "u transexual". LOL!

j/k
    lolll u can have him

iloseagain

Lol this was ugly.. Kansas is going to win the tourney. Best team in the country by far

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Lol this was ugly.. Kansas is going to win the tourney. Best team in the country by far
    +1.