Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Also how are you 3-0 in his threads when you say the Nebraska line is a PK, and then when they lose by 1, you say it was +1.5... LOL you are the definition of a joke

No comment because you cant explain yourself. Exactly. Your reasoning is horrible bud.
    You're a clown, the line was +1.5 or 2 all the time, It was an obv exaggeration, jeez another twizzle over here/???

Birdman557

Don't wanna learn - fine, keep losing your shirt, + 16 dog cant be too good to be true, loooooooooooooooooooooooooool gotta love sbr

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    Don't wanna learn - fine, keep losing your shirt, + 16 dog cant be too good to be true, loooooooooooooooooooooooooool gotta love sbr
    so now you are saying the dog was too good to be true? Do you even know what you are talking about at this point? If the dog was TGTBT, then you would take the favorite... You are clueless.. Im not losing anything actually, i didnt take the game bud. You want to know what I took tonight

Cavs -1
    Det/Oak u184
    Nuggets +6
    Nuggets o209
    Nugs o102
    Cavs/Grizz ml parlay
    Rider +9
    Clips -150
    Hawks -7
    Iona -7

Yea i think im doing OK tonight idiot

Birdman557

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    so now you are saying the dog was too good to be true? Do you even know what you are talking about at this point? If the dog was TGTBT, then you would take the favorite... You are clueless
    Last post to you, you said UIC is a 16 point dog, can lose a lot of games and the line is right, I clearly stated the opposite and and was right, so obv one of us is clueless and it's not me, enjoy. Don't bother posting back I won't speak to you anymore.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    Last post to you, you said UIC is a 16 point dog, can lose a lot of games and the line is right, I clearly stated the opposite and and was right, so obv one of us is clueless and it's not me, enjoy. Don't bother posting back I won't speak to you anymore.
    this post literally does not make sense. I tried decoding it, but I just couldnt. Its like a run on sentence with commas and punctuation everywhere that doesnt make sense.

iloseagain

Monmouth (23-6) -9 at home vs Rider (11-18) looks TGTBT. This is the definition of it. A team who is much better and is ony fav by 9, at home? Yea Monmouth -9 looks way too easy. So i took Rider +9, and they are getting smoked, but its only the 1h. They could come back, but obviously not every play that looks obvious is going to hit the other way.

iloseagain

good work
    Last edited by iloseagain; 02-27-16 at 08:42 AM.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    I just parlayed Valp and Oakland, $200 to win $140. I do also like Akron, but ML only. I don't like to lay points too often.

Good luck QL! Lets get it
    If it weren't for Rider, faaawkkkkk!

Clips/Oakland parlay to close the night.

First 12