QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Small school ball for Saturday

Just wanted to mention that I've been following Oakland. They played last night and fell behind early but they came back to cover. They don't always play well against good teams and they were playing the Horizon League leader Valpo so I didn't make that bet. Just wanted to mention it for future reference.

Now for today's action:

North Dakota State -7 over IUPUI
    NDSU is 11-1 at home. IUPUI is 4-15 on the road.

IPFW -3 1/2 over Omaha
    Going back to the well with the leading ATS team at home.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Idaho State -1.5 will be a golden gift.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Thanks PC. I'll look into that.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Just wanted to mention that I've been following Oakland. They played last night and fell behind early but they came back to cover. They don't always play well against good teams and they were playing the Horizon League leader Valpo so I didn't make that bet. Just wanted to mention it for future reference.

Now for today's action:

North Dakota State -7 over IUPUI
    NDSU is 11-1 at home. IUPUI is 4-15 on the road.

IPFW -3 1/2 over Omaha
    Going back to the well with the leading ATS team at home.
    NDSU gets backdoored. IPFW squeaks one out. I feel lucky with that one.

1-1 today.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Thanks for the tip. I didn't take the -1 1/2 but I DID take Idaho State +2 1/2 for the 2nd half based upon your tip and it cashed!

PorkChop

Thanks for the tip. I didn't take the -1 1/2 but I DID take Idaho State +2 1/2 for the 2nd half based upon your tip and it cashed!

Welcome pal. Saw your Georgetown pick so Id figured Id give you a winner back.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Welcome pal. Saw your Georgetown pick so Id figured Id give you a winner back.
    Thanks. Just goes to show that I have a little bit more to learn.

What was it you liked about Idaho State? If you don't tell me, that's OK. I'll just spend some time tearing the matchup apart. It's what I do.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 02-21-16 at 12:51 AM.

PorkChop

Thanks. Just goes to show that I have a little bit more to learn.

What was it you liked about Idaho State? If you don't tell me, that's OK. I'll just spend some time tearing the matchup apart. It's what I do.

They were off a very bad loss at Northern Arizona two days prior, in a game they should have won handily. This same scenario happened earlier in year, {off a bad loss, bounce back and won by double digits}.Lost at North Dakota (a game they were favorite, by double digits) came back and won at Northern Colorado the next game). Idaho State was in the same exact (perfect) spot again last night, and Southern Utah was inferior going into matchup, an actual ranking 342 of 350 in the NCAA.).

Vegas couldn't make Idaho State more than a 3 point favorite last night because of 'their bad loss' on Thursday night at NAU. They were winning this game by double digits no matter what.

All in all, perfect bounce back spot, off bad loss, small spread, and extremely lesser opponent. This was blowout from start to finish.
    Last edited by PorkChop; 02-21-16 at 08:57 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

They were off a very bad loss at Northern Arizona two days prior, in a game they should have won handily. This same scenario happened earlier in year, {off a bad loss, bounce back and won by double digits}.Lost at North Dakota (a game they were favorite, by double digits) came back and won at Northern Colorado the next game). Idaho State was in the same exact (perfect) spot again last night, and Southern Utah was inferior going into matchup, an actual ranking 342 of 350 in the NCAA.).

Vegas couldn't make Idaho State more than a 3 point favorite last night because of 'their bad loss' on Thursday night at NAU. They were winning this game by double digits no matter what.

All in all, perfect bounce back spot, off bad loss, small spread, and extremely lesser opponent. This was blowout from start to finish.
    Thanks PorkChop. I appreciate the write-up.