CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Minn. / maryland

Just a heads up guys, Minn. dismissed guard Carlos Morris yesterday....leaving them with just 1 shooting guard on roster. As for Maryland Center Diamond Stone is suspended for tonight's game.....It's a pass for me.......GL

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

Maryland alum here - I believe this team is vastly overrated. Losing their only post presence will be difficult; Layman and Carter prefer the finesse game and hang out on the perimeter. I took Minn plus 11 last night.

Also, their turnovers have been very problematic. For some reason (I still can't pinpoint it), I am not in love with Turgeon. Go Terps!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Minny is so close to a play for me, but layed off

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by dwatersalec View Post
    Maryland alum here - I believe this team is vastly overrated. Losing their only post presence will be difficult; Layman and Carter prefer the finesse game and hang out on the perimeter. I took Minn plus 11 last night.

Also, their turnovers have been very problematic. For some reason (I still can't pinpoint it), I am not in love with Turgeon. Go Terps!
    I agree

CappinTerp

Yea, Terps turnovers are a problem, but for tonight's game Doddzilla will fill the void. And the 7-1 center Cekousky is getting better,but has no hands!!.............................go TERPS !!!!!

ChangWu
    ChangWu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Under 139.5

CappinTerp

Could not stop myself ...bet MD -10 for a small play....good luck to all!!!

dwatersalec

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea, Terps turnovers are a problem, but for tonight's game Doddzilla will fill the void. And the 7-1 center Cekousky is getting better,but has no hands!!.............................go TERPS !!!!!
    Dodd will definitely give them more of a physical presence. I would love to have Turgeon handle the recruiting and GW handle the coaching in games and practice. I think if we expect MD to get past the Sweet 16, we could be setting ourselves up for disappointment. I hope I am wrong though and we have a repeat of 2002. Best of luck with your Terps -10 tonight.

CappinTerp

Dodd will definitely give them more of a physical presence. I would love to have Turgeon handle the recruiting and GW handle the coaching in games and practice. I think if we expect MD to get past the Sweet 16, we could be setting ourselves up for disappointment. I hope I am wrong though and we have a repeat of 2002. Best of luck with your Terps -10 tonight.
    Thanks bud,always good to know another Terp!! For this season,if MD does not make it to the regional finals..it would be a disappointing season!......PS..my sophomore year were the best 2 years of my life!! ..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Maryland is a fukin disgrace

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I had maryland 1st half, wow

CappinTerp

Friggen Terps can't score...they are toast......no chance of winning reg. season BIG10. Hope,maybe a # 5 seed in the Big Dance........don't care about the $.....................just friggen score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwatersalec

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Friggen Terps can't score...they are toast......no chance of winning reg. season BIG10. Hope,maybe a # 5 seed in the Big Dance........don't care about the $.....................just friggen score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very poor showing. Trimble looks absolutely lost out there on the floor. Thought they would pull it out once they got over the hump, but they could not get it done. 5 seed would be pretty low at this point and would mean they would have to tank down the stretch. I got the gambling win, but would have rather had the real W. Take care, cappinterp.